• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Commander Valthos Leads Investigation on Orc Attacks

J

Joy-ElF

Concerned citizens arrived at the Counselor's hall in Britain last Thursday after the royal guard was summoned by Alexander Valthos, ex commander of Lord Blackthorn's Chaos guard.

When Valthos appeared, he briefly introduced himself, then got straight to the point. There had been reports of recent attacks on miners, and the commander directed the guard to focus their efforts on a cave near the Spirituality moongate and shrine in Ilshenar. On the way there, they met with a distraught miner, who was concerned about his comrades.

When they arrived at the cave, the investigators happened upon a bloody scene with no other evidence. With nothing more to go on, they left the area. Once out of the cave, the guard was assaulted by hordes of dark colored poison elementals and swamp creatures, including plague beast lords and acid elementals. These creatures dropped bubbling vials of a dark green substance. They met with the miner who fled once more when the monsters were defeated, and he mentioned orcs attacking miners near Cove as well.

The Royal Guard then set out for the Orc Fort on the outskirts of the small mountain settlement of Cove. There, they found puddles of what appeared to be a similar substance in various places on the ground. They were also attacked once more by swamp creatures and oddly powerful orcs, and upon leaving the fort, were attacked by Byron the miner as well.

Once the battle was over, everyone regrouped at the Counselor's hall where commander Valthos accepted the vials of an unknown substance to take to a former associate for study. Some investigators managed to recover orc helmets covered in the same green ooze.

Can this former commander of Blackthorn's forces be trusted with the volatile liquid? We can only wait and see what the future holds.​

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
remember velvathos ? he was a reporter for pac once i even paid him a mil to do an interview with someone.... i think he was eaten by an orc in europa you owe me a mil velvathos !!!:lol: almots thought valthos was velvathos im so bad with names

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
remember velvathos ? he was a reporter for pac once i even paid him a mil to do an interview with someone.... i think he was eaten by an orc in europa you owe me a mil velvathos !!!:lol: almots thought valthos was velvathos im so bad with names .