[News]Club Night Eyes, Easter Baskets and a NEW REPORTER!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Lakes News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 22, 2010
Easter week run down and more ~

I would like to start out with a screenshot a Great Lakes player sent in to me. It appears several times during the past week " Club Night Eyes " was set up in the lair of Navrey.

After months of the long slow spawn rate and out of boredom players turned the place into a night club, even dancing took place. In the photo sent in there are several characters featured with niaC, Sadden Paradise and Red Neck being a few. The club was so hot it was on fire! After todays publish chit chat and dance parties will be less with the shorter spawn timer. I have a feeling since this is such a popular location the party will still carry on.

Carrots, carrots and more carrots...everyone had carrots on the mind this past holiday weekend. Last year it was eggs but 2010 was the year of the carrot. I did both Tram events and a Fel one. To my dismay not a single carrot was mine on the first Tram event and only death on the Fel one. Luck was on my side during the second Tram carrot hunt and I wound up with eight carrots and all four colors! I was jumping up and down with joy. The text on my carrots are, " "A Secret Decoder Carrot From A Royal Spy Rabbit", " Habanero Carrot Of The Hythloth Devil Bunny ", " Happy Easter 2010 From EM Elizabella and EM Malachi", and my favorite and the most odd, " Fairy Princess Nissa's Pretty Candy Carrot'.

The Hall was jammed before the event. So jammed Alina shouted out from the crowd wondering if Lady Lava was there and if she was taking screenshots. The answer is yes and below are few images of the crowd before the event took place.

Today , Monday 4/5, the postponed squirrel event took place. This was great to have this for the easter holiday because everyone could get a basket. Many on the carrot hunt fell victim of the lag monster and ended with not a single carrot. This way everyone got a memento of easter 2010 if they wanted it.

I would like to take this time to personally welcome Lady Alice to the Great Lakes News Team. Many of you may already know her as she has been playing UO ten years plus off and on. She was also an auctioneer back in the day for the T/G Auction House. As a woman active on our shard and also an english major in real life I know she will bring a lot to the News and to our community.

Fondly, Lady Lava

More...