• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Christmas Container Art Contest Results

Paul Harvey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote>

Hello Fellow Sosarians,

The results are in!

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

First , all the entries

You may not have noticed this one spells out Merry Christmas with a letter in each container.

And the winning entries are. . .

From left to right . .1st Lava 2nd Twister Nell and 3rd Greer

The prizes . . .

1st - 1mill, Wizard's Glasses, Plant Rubble, SS Frag Token, and GOF Trophy

2nd - 1mill, Snow Globe of Mistas, SS Frag Token, GOF Trophy

3rd - 500k, 2 SS Frag Token, GOF Trophy

Thanks to (GOF) Gentlemen of Fortune for holding this event. Congrats to the winners and good job to all who entered. And thanks to all who contributed prize donations.

Happy Holidays to all my fellow Sosarians.

This has been Paul Harvey . . .
Goood Day!

</blockquote>

C

Chango Pelon

Great job by all!!!

Merry Christmas and thanks for the support from those who donated and helped set up, to those who judged and reported.

I

imported_lindylou

Congratulations to the winners!! We have some wonderfully talented people on Lake Austin.

Thanks also go to the contest hosts and all participants for giving this fun and interesting event to the shard.

G

Outstanding entries by all! Congrats GOF &amp; Lake Austin for an event well done!

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
This was great fun and thank you for allowing me to enter.

~HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE~

I

imported_Fran Fury

This was so much fun! Thank you to everyone who donated prizes and to everyone who entered! A special thank you to the Admiral Chango Pelon for collecting the entries, giving tours of the tavern and also for organizing the judging. Hmmm...what did I do again?

I thought all the entries were great! The spelling out of Merry Xmas was very original and the "I saw Mommy" brought lots of laughs!

Also, we have a gift for everyone who entered so even if your not "the big winners" you still need to meet back up with a GOF member to get your gifts.

C

Chango Pelon

Also, if it is ok with those who submitted, we would like to keep your work displayed for a while, so if it is OK, we will return them after the Holidays.

Thanks!

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

"I saw Mommy" brought lots of laughs!

[/ QUOTE ]

That would have been my entry
I'm glad it could bring a little adult humor to the judges

<blockquote><hr>

Also, we have a gift for everyone who entered so even if your not "the big winners" you still need to meet back up with a GOF member to get your gifts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh, giftseses!!! ICQ is being @$%&amp;er, so I can't get ahold of anybody through it right now. But I wants my precious!!!

I

imported_Fran Fury

PM me or Chango (or both lol) when your in game and I will get you your gift