• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Check that Event Calendar!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh, you know, the one up at the top of this page :) The Mystic Circle Guild is holding a shard-wide idoc event, everyone welcome! If you've never been to an idoc event you really need to try it..... and then you can report back here and let me know if, like me, when the house actually falls, you are momentarily stunned and unable to move :lol:

Also, this Saturday, April 10th, will be the last PRAH auction for a while, seems the crew is going on hiatus. They do not appear to have a return date in mind yet, but as soon as I learn of it I'll be sure to let you all know. The boss lady over there promises a fun time for their last night of the season so be sure to stop by!