• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS:] Catskills Welcomes EM Cernunnos

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday evening EM Cernunnos made his first public appearance and a small group of players gathered to welcome to the Catskills shard. He started off by offering to let people call him “Cern” for short because his name is a bit long, and then answered questions from the crowd. In a surprise statement he declared that he was assigned here to be a permanent EM, whereas EM Annendora was here as a floater before she was asked to move over to Lake Austin to be their EM. So Catskills now has two EMs (Although EM Kasaven is still missing, but rumor has it Owain Surrey had a vision as to where to find him and will be gathering forces for such a mission this coming Friday.)

EM Cernunnos was kind enough to chat to the gathered people about our shard and what types of events we might want in the future. He tried his best to greet and make every new person who came through the door feel at home. He listened to what each person thought was important and asked insightful questions to get a clearer idea and picture of what they were trying to stress to him. In passing he mentioned that he comes from a strong role playing background and inquired about the status of some of the better known Role playing guilds on the shard.

This may be a book he will need with some of the people we have around. Hope he reads it cover to cover.

Many of the requests given to him were things that he as a EM has no power over, and these thoughts, ideas and problems should be emailed to the game Development team. Other ideas for fun events involving the zoo and the high seas he wrote down to work with later. He asked that anyone who wishes to get married to please post it on the board in the new wedding center, next door to the EM Hall in Britain, and then to check back later to see his response.

If you see EM Cernunnos around do take the time to welcome him to his new home among us. I know I am looking forward to see what he comes up with in the future to keep our lives interesting.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed him. At least I see from the pictures in another thread that there was at least one pirate on hand.

Oh well, we'll catch him later and have him talking in broken english in no time!

-Aneirin (UP)

C

Corvak

Brings up another suggestion - could we ask EA to post about what an EM can and can't do?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Given the people I've seen asking the silly questions, I don't think they read what EA posts. But it would be a nice thing to add to the official page.