• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Casca to Speak At Luna Thursday, August 6

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events

King Casca to Address the People

Posted By EMLaurana on August 5, 2009

EM Faine Morgan and I have just received this message to our office from Blanche, Lord Casca’s notary:

Citizens of Origin:

It is with great gratitude that I announce the coming of our Lord, King Casca, to the great city of Luna. In light of recent events, our noble King would like to clarify his intentions and make certain that all of his children understand what has been done to preserve the safety and integrity of our fine lands.

Please come witness our most fair Ruler speak on Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 6pm Pacific time (7pm Mountain, 8pm Central 9pm Eastern) in the city of Luna. King Casca will address all citizens in good standing upstairs, above the Luna bank. Offer our King the respect and loyalty that he so muchly deserves for keeping our lands safe from harm’s way.

Signed,

Blanche, Notary and Humble Servant to King Casca

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The traitorous Casca has finally been revealed fully! Men and women of conscience can no longer turn a blind eye! Our Lands will be over run if we do.

I have always considered myself a loyal subject to the Crown.

But last night our "play King" left no doubts to his true intentions.

I lend my voice to all the brave souls past and present...I too will stand with you neighbors....this tyranny must end!!!

I am so proud of my neighbors ...last night they stood against such evils that exist only in the nightmares of regular citizens!

Luna survived, and if Casca returns with more of his minions, we will be there to turn them back again!

Well done Neighbors!!!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events

King Casca to Address the People

Posted By EMLaurana on August 5, 2009

EM Faine Morgan and I have just received this message to our office from Blanche, Lord Casca’s notary:

Citizens of Origin:

It is with great gratitude that I announce the coming of our Lord, King Casca, to the great city of Luna. In light of recent events, our noble King would like to clarify his intentions and make certain that all of his children understand what has been done to preserve the safety and integrity of our fine lands.

Please come witness our most fair Ruler speak on Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 6pm Pacific time (7pm Mountain, 8pm Central 9pm Eastern) in the city of Luna. King Casca will address all citizens in good standing upstairs, above the Luna bank. Offer our King the respect and loyalty that he so muchly deserves for keeping our lands safe from harm’s way.

Signed,

Blanche, Notary and Humble Servant to King Casca
Ok Sara post the speech by Lord Casca. I missed it thinking it would be posted here.