• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Britannia Mage Tower

M

Merik

Britannia Mage Tower...
By:Merik, Ethereal Void Imperium News Reporter

The Mage tower located in The City of Kijustsu Anei Village is now open. The building has been under construction for a few weeks now and still has some final touches to do done. It is awaiting its final inspection for approval from Nastia Cross.

Within the building you will find multiple displays and magical items. Some from the Baja, Chesapeake and other shards. The newly hired reagent vendors should be arriving this week as well.

On the North-East corner you will find the Library Of Arcane Knowledge. Previously run by Violet Coldstorm. This section houses Player written spells, tomes, prophecy, rituals and more. Players are welcome to add their works by placing the book in the mailbox out front.

The third level on the South-West side is a place to perform spells, *Cough* sacrifices and rituals. We will be doing finalization touches this week and next week. If anyone has any suggestions or donations please feel free to contact Lord Gareth here, ingame or on icq at 267944224.

"Kal Ort Por"

N

Nastia Cross

*Looks around for Stamp*

I approve this Mage Tower. Seriously, this is really well designed and I even think it can be a legitimate Rares Museum as well. I'm looking forward to seeing what events will use the location.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The new mages and a necromancer have arrived. They appear to be a bit tainted or...just allot of magic residue on their clothing. Thank you Scavenger for the extra cloth to make this work.

I also put the two books from the castle on the third floor. They are set to public and wrapped. So if anyone wants to copy them feel free.