• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Blah wiv da Warboss!

G

<table width="100%" bgcolor="#000000" summary="main container table" border="0"> <tr> <td> <table width="100%" summary="header table" border="1"> <tr><td width="57">
</td> <td><font color="#c40000" size="5">Me blah wiv da Uruk Warboss <font color="#0080ff">/
</font> <font color="#f9feba">Interview with the Orcish Warboss</font></font></td> </tr> </table>
<table width="100%" summary="main story table" border="1"> <tr> <td><font color="#f9feba">
pon hearing of the recent surge of activity by the orcs, a list of questions began to form in my mind.
That they were called the Gouged Eye Tribe of the Shadowclan Orcs was of particular interest to a blind man, so I decided to investigate!

First, I put my questions to the small group of orcs who live in the fort near my home, but they were less than helpful, as is typical of the clan known as Shardeez. So, I asked around, and found where to send a messenger pigeon.

The hapless bird was eaten, apparently, but a flea-ridden vulture landed on my window ledge, with a reply, saying that the orcs would be happy to speak with me! So, I headed towards a fort, to ask directions.

The orcs at the fort near sanctuary were less than happy to see me, but thankfully, the Warboss of the Gouged Eye Tribe  sent me a magical gate, and, after plummeting through a hole to the lower levels of his home, I gave him a box of items I had brought as a gift, and began to talk with him.

Here follows the interview, both in the original text, and, for those who have yet to master the intricate tongue of the orc, a translation into humie.
</font></td> </tr> </table>
<table width="100%" border="1" name="tblInterview"> <tr> <td width="40%"> <p align="center"><font color="#a90720" size="4">Uruk</font></p> </td> <td width="20%" valign="top" colspan="2"> <p align="center"><font color="#00e800">Orcish Trivia</font></p> </td> <td width="40%" size="4"> <p align="center"><font color="#a90720" size="4">Human</font></p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> <div> <font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">ug der

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> ug!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> lat in da gruntee hut

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> me gotz trubuut! In box!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> guu me nub klomp lat den
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> bubhosh womp

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> me fink lat likez tribuut!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> yub
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> su wut lat want wit gouged eye tribe

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> gug!!
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> me want blah bout tribe

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> ukee
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> meeb drink and blah
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> *hic*
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> wut lat want tu gruk

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> fingz like - how maneez urks is dere, how lat clomp deze dayz, how fingies go fur yooz, is der old urkies heerz, an fing likez dat

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> umm we hab *counts fingers* 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> futh guud uruks
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dub gruntees
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> hgahk uruks in all

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> dat lotta urks!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> yub
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> agh mur wanst tu be gruntees
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> soon da gouged eye tribe be da tribe meeb want it be

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Yub! dat ash rezon me come do innervoow - so uvver urks nows bout be gruntees

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> da gouged eye tribe iz a speshul tribe

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> yub?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> it iz blessed by da bluudgod
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> weeb hab bubhosh mojo

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> *looks impressed*
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> so - if urk wanna be gruntee in lat tribe, how him do dat?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> him kan send meeb pigun and den shu up mekkid tu fort

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> wiv tastee seasoning?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> har
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> nub meeb eat pigun while stil flappin
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> it beddur dat way 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> yub! deerz taste bettuh

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> iv da gruntee haz mojo blud
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> him must show hidee and mojo
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> hidee and sneaki most bubhosh to tribe
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> all uruks must be sneaki
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> nub sneaki nub uruk 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> stay nub clomp dat way!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> yub it kan be guud fer cubbues and gruntees to hide
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> ug der open meeb bank box. ug . dumhead me iz

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> urks can open bank?
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> dat bubosh. Old urkies nub open bank much

You see:  Lars the wandering healer

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> me feel like meeb drank tuu much cidur
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> baj oomies
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dems all ober dis land
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> oomies nub kum to dis land wit out tribut dem gets klompd

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> yub! dat why me bring trubuut!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> yub lat guud oomie

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> urkies clomp HARD!
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> *rubs head*

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> but lat blah tuu much fer meeb

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> *smiles*
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> den me let lat blah and me shut up

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> da gouged eye iz tribe seekin da great one
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> himz da uruk  dat will lead uz tu bubhosh klomp's
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> lots of oomies need be klomp'd till him kum and lead us
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> lat see ani gruntees ?

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Yub! dem trainingz?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> yub but nub ani gruntees on now . dems all sleepie
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> lat want see all of da gruntee hut

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> hokay!</font>
</div>

<font color="#f9feba"><font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dis gruntee buutkamp place
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dis colors ov da gouged eye
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> green fer da true uruks, black fer da mojo blud
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dis box is fer tribute

</font></p> <table width="150" align="center" border="1"> <tr> <td align="middle"><a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/siege/interviews_orcs_may_06_pic_03.jpg>
</a></td> </tr> </table> <font color="#f9feba">
</font>

<font color="#f9feba"><font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dis will be tribut room, where da shinies and bubhosh stuff gu . it messi now - <font color="#a90720"> </font> gruntees iz lazy
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> meeb need tu get dem wurk harder

</font></p> <table width="150" align="center" border="1"> <tr> <td><a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/siege/interviews_orcs_may_06_pic_04.jpg>

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> da tribe has small hut  tu watch da oomies

</font> <font color="#00e800">
Vas Rel Por - Gate Travel
</font> <font color="#f9feba">

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dis iz gu'jeks hut 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dis wher uruks watch oomies  and gruk iv dem raid da furt
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> we see dem here first
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> uruks hab otherplace too
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> but it in cold place near lats home
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: <font color="#f9feba">but lat see dat laterz</font></font> when we kum get tribut

</font> <table width="150" align="center" border="1"> <tr> <td><a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/siege/interviews_orcs_may_06_pic_07.jpg>

</font>

<font color="#00e800">Vas Rel Por - Gate Travel

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> lat muz blah oomies tu nub run when we blah wit dem
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> yub!!

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> how manee dayz did lat sayz gruntees is gruntees fore beings real urk?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> umm
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> nub sure
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> it depends

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> is wen dey reddee, nub nummer a dayz?
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> lat bubhosh. Dat way lat get BUBHOSH uruks!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> sum gruntees kan be uruks qwik
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> nub be burnt tu be uruk 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> meeb nub wuz burnt when meeb wuz made warboss
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> but uruks need hidee
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> and uruks shud kum here
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> here iz beddur trainin place den da furt
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> oomies at furt nub nice to uruks
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> su gruntees kum here

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> nub nice ta oomies half time eevuh 

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> and meeb and gu'jek and tu'grrt
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> we kae sure da gruntee gruks da uruk way
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> when him gruk him be grunt <font color="#f9feba">

</font> <font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> dis tribe will be nub da same as old clan
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> close to , but wit all da mojo we hab
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> da tribe will luuk veri different
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> sum tings neber change, but da uruks hab let da oomies agh da panzees  get tuu bubhosh fer demselves
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> so now da uruks will have tu show da oomies agh da panzees who;s da real bubhosh!!</font></p> </td> <td valign="top" align="middle" colspan="2"> <table height="100%" width="100%" align="center" border="0"> <tr> <td align="middle">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#00e800">
Orcs do have their own language.
However, not all words are 'formalized'. When in doubt of how to say a word, try to misspel it, but still keep it close. Basically, orcs tend to speak like five year olds with stuffy noses. </font>

</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="middle"><a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/siege/interviews_orcs_may_06_pic_06.jpg>
</a></td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#00e800">
The orcish language in Ultima began on Siege Perilous and Catskills, and was devised by the Shadowclan orcs, with some words or concepts borrowed from Tolkien. It has gradually grown over time, and continues to do so.</font>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="middle">

</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#00e800">There are several good resources to help anyone wanting to learn to speak orcish.

"<a target="_blank" href=http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=How%20to%20Speak%20in%20Orc>How to speak in Orc part one</a>"
"<a target="_blank" href=http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=How%20to%20Speak%20in%20Orc%20%3A%20Advanced>How to speak in Orc part two</a>"
"<a target="_blank" href=http://www.shadowclan.org/catskills/language.htm>Our language - Shadowclan</a>"
"<a target="_blank" href=http://www.orcs.ca/orcsmain/resourcelang1.html>Orc Languages - Orcs</a>"
"<a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/secrets/books/book_17.shtml>A Grammar of Orcish</a>"
(though the last one isn't terribly applicable to Siege's orcs)

</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="middle">

</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 
<font color="#00e800">Orcs fervently seek one thing - tribute for their Wargod.

If an orc approaches you, one of the first things he will normally say is "Tribuut fur Wurgoth!"

If you attempt to flee at this point, it will be taken as meaning that you don't care about his precious Wargod, which is deeply insulting to an orc.

Therefore, attempts to flee will generally result in an attack, unless you're really good at running.</font>

</td> </tr> <tr> <td> 
<font color="#00e800">Orcs are traditionally fond of several types of tribute.

These include cookies, honey, ale, cider, gold, and good weapons, though they have been known to settle for other items, such as reagents and bandages as well.</font>

<a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/siege/interviews_orcs_may_06_pic_07.jpg></a></td> </tr> <tr> <td>
<font color="#00e800">The traditional appearance of an orc is greenish/grey skin and bald head.

The traditional battle-garb consists of thigh boots and ringmail, though this appears to be evolving, as Mo'gluk was wearing leather. However, this may be an indication of his rank... it is usually not wise to comment on an orc's fashion sense!</font>

</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#00e800">NPC Orcs, or 'shardeez' are considered to be a less inteligent distant cousin to the Siege orc clans, and are generally looked down on by 'true orcs'.
</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td align="middle">

</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#00e800">Orc masks will generally explode if you attack a 'shardee' while wearing one, so if you want to join the orcs, and arrive at the fort wearing one, don't be tempted to kill some while you wait.</font>
</td> </tr> </table> <table width="100%" border="0"> <tr> <td align="middle">

</td> </tr> <tr> <td><font color="#00e800"><font color="#00793d"><u>A few common Orcish words:
</u></font>

<font color="#00e800">Hello: Ug
Goodbye: Gug'ye
Log off/sleep: Sleeb
Me/I: Me (orcs do not say "I")
You: Lat
Yes: Yub
No: Nub
Thank you: Rulg
Understand/Know: Gruk
Speak/Talk: Blah
Good: Bubhosh
Bad: Nubhosh
Orc: Uruk
Human: Humie/Oomie
Give counts/Turn red: Burn
(Laughter): Har
(Exclamation of joy): Hoowah
(Profanity): Skah</font>
</font></td> </tr> </table>

<table height="140" width="209" align="center" border="0"> <tr> <td><font color="#00793d">All Trivia open to interpretation, changes, and correction, much like the orcs themselves!</font></td> </tr> </table>   </td> <td valign="top"> <div> <font color="#a90720"> Mo'gluk:</font><font color="#f9feba"> Hello there

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Hail!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> You're in the gruntee's hut. 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto: </font> I brought a gift! In a box! 

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> Good, I won't need to hit you then. 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">Good club!
</font>
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> <font color="#f9feba">I think you like the gift?
</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> yes
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> So, what do you want with the Gouged Eye Tribe?
<font color="#004080">
Blind Otto: </font> Good!
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> I want to talk about the tribe

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> Ok
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> I'll drink and talk 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> What do you want to know? 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> <font color="#f9feba">Things like - how many orcs are there, how you fight these days, how things are going for you, are there any of the old orcs here, and things like that.
</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> umm, we have... *counts fingers*
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">Four good orcs
</font> <font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> Two young orcs 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> Eight orcs in all 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> <font color="#f9feba">That's a lot of orcs!
</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> yes
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">and more want to become initiates</font> <font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> soon the gouged eye tribe will be the tribe it's meant to be

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Yes! That's one reason I came to ask for an interview - so other orcs know how to join your tribe.

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">The Gouged Eye Tribe is a special tribe.
</font>
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Yes?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">It is blessed by the blood god</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> We have good magic 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> *looks impressed*
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> so - if an orc wants to become an initiate in your tribe, how would he do that? 

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> he can send me a pigeon and then show up naked in the fort.

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> with tasty seasoning?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> *laughs*
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> no, I eat pigeons while they're still flapping
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> it tastes better that way. 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Yes! Still, deer tastes better...

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">if the initiate knows magic,
</font> <font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> he must demonstrate hiding and magic.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> hiding and stealth are very important to the tribe.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> all orcs need to be sneaky

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> You do get hit less that way. 

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">yes, it can be good for children and young orcs to hide.</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">Hey there, open my bank box...</font><font color="#f9feba">oops, that was</font> stupid 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Your tribe can use the banks?
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> That's good. The old orcs didn't use the banks

You see:  Lars the wandering healer

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> I feel like I drank too much cider.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> bad humans 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> they're all over this land
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">If humans come to this area without tribute,</font> they will be attacked

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto: </font> Aye! That's why I brought you a gift! 

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> yes, you're a good human! 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto: </font> Orcs can hit HARD! 
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> *rubs head*

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> but you talk too much!

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> *smiles*
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Then I'll let you talk, and I'll shut up!

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> The Gouged Eye Tribe is seeking the Great One. 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> he is the orc that will lead us to great battles.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> lots of humans need to be attacked until he comes and leads us.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> Have you seen any trainees?

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> Yes! Are they <font color="#004080"> </font> training?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">Yes, but there aren't any around right now. They're all sleeping.</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> Do you want to see the rest of the training hut?

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font></font> <font color="#f9feba">Ok.</font>

<font color="#f9feba"><font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> This is trainee boot camp.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">These are the colors of the Gouged Eye</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> green for the true orcs, black for the mages. 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> This box is for offerings.

</font></p> <table width="150" align="center" border="1"> <tr> <td align="middle"><a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/siege/interviews_orcs_may_06_pic_03.jpg>
</font>

<font color="#f9feba"><font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> This will be the tribute room, where the treasures and good stuff goes. It's messy now - the trainees are lazy
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">I need to get them to work harder</font>
<font color="#a90720">
</font></font></p> <table width="150" align="center" border="1"> <tr> <td><a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/siege/interviews_orcs_may_06_pic_04.jpg>
</a></td> </tr> </table> <font color="#f9feba"><font color="#a90720">

Mo'gluk: </font> The tribe has a small hut <font color="#a90720"> </font> <font color="#f9feba">to watch the humans</font></font>

<font color="#00e800">At this point he opened another magical doorway, and took me to a small hut, coincidentally enough, right next door to the shop my good scribe operates.</font> </p>

<font color="#f9feba"><font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> This is gu'jeks home 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> This is where we watch the humans from,  and know if they're going to raid the fort.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> We see them from here first.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> We orcs have another place, but it's in the cold place near your home.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> But you'll see that later, when we come to demand tribute!

</font></p> <table width="150" align="center" border="1"> <tr> <td><a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/siege/interviews_orcs_may_06_pic_07.jpg>

</font>

<font color="#00e800">He opened another magical gateway, and we were back at the training hut.

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">Please tell the humans not to run when we talk to them.
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> I will.

</font> <font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> how long did you say trainees stay trainees before becoming a full orc?

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> umm
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> nub sure
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> it depends

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> is it when they're ready, rather than a time period?
<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> <font color="#f9feba">That's good. You get GOOD orcs that way!
</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> sum gruntees kan be uruks qwik
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> You don't have to be red to become an orc.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> I wasn't red when I was made warboss
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> but orcs need hiding.<font color="#004080">
</font> <font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> and orcs should come here. 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> This is a better training spot than the fort.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">Humans at the fort aren't nice to orcs,</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> so trainees come here 

<font color="#004080">Blind Otto:</font> <font color="#f9feba">The humans aren't nice to humans half the time, either!
</font>

<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> and me and gu'jek and tu'grrt
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> we can be sure the trainee learns the orcish way
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> when him teach him 
<font color="#f9feba">
</font> <font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">This tribe won't be the same as the old clan.</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> <font color="#f9feba">similar,</font> but with all the magery we have, 
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> the tribe will look very different.
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk:</font> Some things never change, <font color="#f9feba">but the orcs have let the humans and the elves get too big for their boots.</font>
<font color="#a90720">Mo'gluk: </font> So now the orcs will have to show the humans and the elves who's the real boss! 
</font></p> </div> </td> </tr> </table>

<font color="#00e800">Many thanks to Mo'gluk for the interview, and for not clomping me!

Mo'gluk's pigeon number is<font color="#ffff00"> 232-788-146</font> <font color="#00e800">should any aspiring gruntees be reading this!
</font>
</font> </td> </tr> </table>

G

Excellent interview Otto and Mo'gluk!
My orcish is rather limited so I am very glad that you had a translation of the story as well.

M

Mandolin

Wow! Great interview Otto.. its so exciting to see the Orcs return again! *applauds*

I

imported_mo'gluk

har dat bubhosh blah!!!

nub lat oomie and panzee pushdugs kan blah liikh Mo'gluk agh ani lat gruntees out der lat kum to furt NOW!!!!!!!!

G

Very nice, Otto. This is one of your best pieces to date, in my humble opinion. Thank you for taking time for this informative interview.

T

TarotDTA

Wonderful!
This was excellently and ingenously put together

G

Thanks again! Glad everyone enjoyed it!

And, fank yub to da urks fur dere warm urkee hospitalitee last nite, wen KSS, CWS and TSR visited!

*bandages top of head*

Me apologise fur da hoomie who went sleepies in da hut, and fur da panzee who was riding the fuud inside hut. Fuud went outsides, but we try keep hoomie awake next time!

Hoowah!

K

Kemo/Dras

Aye that was good fun at that ork fort!!! You guys Orcs rock. Good reporting otto!

-Kemo "Ohhh I think Darwin has something to say."

-Darwin "Elves will slay all the Hummies and the Orclings! Tis the Humans that are to big for their britch's!"

G

Aye was a good time! Leave it to Kush to take a nap in the orc fort... and on a horse... they were none too happy about it! I kept em talking as long as I could, but it was close, good thing ye woke up when ye did

G

HAR! Dat duh bubhoshezt Warbozz ob dem ull!!! OOWAH Warbozz!! Bubhosh inturveew har