• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS:] Bits and Pieces of News 2/20/09

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

In the last week both Vespers and Skara Brae were hit by the invading forces. Citizens joined together to clear the streets of this menace, but the lingering question is where have the city guards been? While innocent civilians have paid the price with their lives what has Casca been doing to stop these invasions?

This week the “Catskills Weekly Zoo Spawn” group headed to Bedlam to face the horrors that can be found there. It turned out to be the hardest spawn most of them had ever faced. With many grey robes given out while down there. Though most enjoyed the challenge, and doing something most had never done before, the general consensus was let us not do this spawn again for a while. The supporters of the Zoo do want to thank everyone who came out for the spawn and hope to see you at more events like this.

Some people have been wondering where the controversial monk named Solomon Wright has been. (The opinion on him has been split. Some claiming his meeting in the chamber of Virtues was staged to help kidnap Kasaven, and he had been helping Casca all along. Others see him as a man who cares for the land and only wanted to help with his visions for a new future.) It is the reporters sad duty to share this letter to the people he left recently.

Citizens of Catskills,

I would like to thank all of you for welcoming me into your community for the short time I have visited.

Your shard is vibrant, with a strong sense of community and a rich history. Any fears I had of dissolution have been dispelled; the people I have met in my wanderings have shown me that Britannia still has a long life to live.

The team at Stratics is doing an exemplary job keeping the news current, and the alliances long established are keeping information flowing to the population.

I have nothing but positive things to say, and I regret my departure comes so soon.

A moongate awaits me, and it is one I cannot deny.

Best wishes to you all...

-Solomon Wright, Sosarian Monk

Has anyone seen Hagrid the well known outspoken supporter of the Zoo lately? It appears he has gone missing and if you so desire to help find him check here. Hagrid missing?