• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(NEWS) Battle for the Ages..

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Battle For the Ages....

Along the weekends events I found myself taking rest within the walled city of Luna. Forfilling my evenings errands my attention turned to things more daring as I emptied my belongings to the banks coffers with the intention of finding the nights battle somewhere in the dungeous depths of Felucca. Setting forth to the city of Serpents Hold I made my way to the well traveled shortcut leading one to the Baccaroon spawn of Despise. The events that would soon unfold would once again remind me to blink not while in battle or I may miss something tremendous.
Arriving in the midst of an ongoing battle the forces of the Followers of Armegeddon were dug in deep and covering the islands east bridge heavily. The champion already up and fighting was intense as the Shadowlord clan of WoWz attempted to take the island by force.

The fighting seemed to never end as the sides traded blows, thunderous attacks of field and flame endured as the two went each other full bore. Heavily outnumbered the WoWz forces withheld the wave of defenses that poured onto them. The ever vigilant defenders of FOA encircled the group to no avail.

Assaults erupted all over the landscape as warriors from both sides fell by the wayside. Exstinguishing the threat the shadowlords attention once again turned to the east bridge as they began.

Pushing the bridge heavily the Shadowlords advanced killing several FoA in the process the heated exchange left the WoWz crew vunerable themselves. The tide seemingly turned as FoA had begun to win ground. Driving the Shadowlords back befelling them along the way I had all but conceded the battle to the will of sheer numbers. Dumbfounded by what transpired a double take was in order as the defenders outward push reacted against thier numbers as if suddenly the bulk of the FoA were being eliminated! The Shadowlords of WoWz had eradicated FoA driving them from the island.

The smoke had barely cleared the area, the Baccaroon still twitching from blow that took his life as the battle once again flared up. The "Council" of Mages had entered the fray engaging all Shadowlord targets on the grounds.

Engaging thier new enemies the two factions set on to fight an amazing battle stretching from Despise to Terethean Keep on to the starroom and back.

The night however belonged to the Shadowlords as in the end the forces of PRO! were also dispatched in the nights rampage. What I had just witnessed was a battle of grand purportions and one of the best in my recent journeys.

As always tis a pleasure to watch the glorious wins and devastating defeats of the Felucca facet and its champion spawns. The Shadowlord clan of WoWz savoring the nights victory look to run the bulk of spawns along the shard as guilds small and large stand in thier path to offer resistance. Will any have what it takes to knock them from thier spot as kings of the mountain? We shall soon see..............

I

InspectorGadget

And who are the circle of mages??

Ive heard of a council but not a circle :p

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOOPS! So sorry Inspector I do hope your day was not ruined by my type O! *Grins* *Edits*

G

GiveitaTry

long but ez fight. proves foa and pro horribly suck.. Thank you.

V

Vortimer

Would be nice to see a fight outside of despise/tera or anywhere there is a harry. Nice big open field at ice west or tortise.

G

GiveitaTry

i responded to ur post vort but it didnt post. I agree i want to see fights outside of despise for once in a freakin while.. id like to see some new blood come to the shard =/.