• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Baja Unites

G

<body> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="50" width="590" border="1"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="527"> <p class="MsoNormal">I would like to thank Frost Keats of LSN for stepping forward and volunteering to assist Lady WildStar, Grand Duchess of Dawn, by contacting other guilds and requesting that the neutral ground of Dawn be respected during the Dawn Open House last night.<o:p> </o:p> </p> <p class="MsoNormal">LSN members including Sinister Illusion, mysticmage, Ammonia, Blue Night and Frost Keats, Lord Alanon of UG.K, Super Ken and tofu twenyone of $C$, Sir Guildies and many members of K*R, members of DEA and HoS*, Arlon and Parisa of afk, and many others (I apologize for not getting everyone’s names and guild affiliations) arrived early (and many stayed late) to ensure the truce during the Dawn event be honored.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>It has been a long time since this reporter has seen so many Baja residents set aside their differences and stand together in a display of unity that typifies the pride and honor of our shard.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">To those of you who were present during the minor interruption, I would like to say we were trying to ban the troublemakers (including the dragon), and receiving the message 'This person is already banned', even though they were still inside the house. As quickly as possible, Lady WildStar set the house private, which ensured those who came to defend Baja's honor were outside in the open, and those who attended to cause problems were forced out onto an even playing field. Baja rapidly rallied to regain control of the situation, and the Dawn Open House tour continued without further incidents.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">
</p> <p class="MsoNormal">
</p>
</td> </tr> </table></body>

I

imported_Intoxication

It was a honor to step up and help.
I myself have never seen so many fel guilds stand side by side either, it was nice to see Baja stand up and work together. Thank you to all the guilds that came to help LSN protect Dawn.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here Here!! Wonderful job everyone. Thanks for proving that Baja is in it's own ways united. $C$, DEA, LSN, K*R and to anyone else I missed, bless you all.

*Bows Gracefully*

I

imported_WildStar

I want to express my appreciation for all of the help the guilds mentioned above provided last night.

It was a great relief when Frost Keats of LSN contacted me and offered to help with security.

I thank you one and all.

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

G

I must say I really enjoyed the event. It's great to see things happening in Dawn. Dawn has always been a great place to visit, roleplay and adventure and I have always enjoyed the player community that dwells there.

Since I love gossip I will reiterate a newsworthy rumor that I heard while I was there.

Desmond Cross - The King of Dawn may be returning from a long journey.

*Cheers*

G

THat was fun. Sorry we had to kill everyone.

Was fun to see the shard ally up against us.