• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Baja Taming Hour Moved. Event Tonight at 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 EST.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja Taming Hour Moved
WarderDragon

The RP Alliance / Baja Taming Hour Event is being moved to accomidate the EM Seppo's High Council Event.

Taming Hour will occur tonight at 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST at the Moonglow Zoo.

Proserpina and Kat MacBrodean [DWN] will be hosting.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't able to attend BUT I gave Proserpina some money to be donated and I logged on earlier that day to tame some ki-rins before I had to leave for dinner :thumbup:

And I want to give a big shout out and thank you to Proserpina, Kat MacBrodean as well as RP Alliance for continuing Taming Hour. Even if I don't play much (dont even think you can consider that I "play" lol) but I still have TONS of Shard pride.

We're the only server that can claim to have had the silver steed for a good length of time so I would also like to thank any people who donate and to those who still go to Taming Hour and turn in those lovely beasts to earn points!