• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Baja Mage Tower Gets New Establishment Review

• Thread starter Cymidei Fier
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Cymidei Fier

Ceno has just completed an extensive review of the Mage Tower which includes a complete tour, information about the Mage Tower guild on Baja and the history and lore of the Mage Tower project across the shards.

Read all about one of Baja's finest establishments here. Do you know of a guild or individual that owns a hot spot on Baja? Want to see more interesting places listed for the Baja Shard? Send in a tip to the UO Baja News Team and we will visit.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations Baja Mage Tower!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ceno,

Thank you for such a comprehensive review! Baja is very lucky to have a news staff that works so hard to keep our history alive.

Is there any possibility that there could be a public tour of the Establishment conducted by a Lore Keeper? I bet there would be a number of people from Baja and other shards as well that would appreciate a guided tour.

Kind Regards,

Amber Witch

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail all!
If you mean to want a tour of MT then I would bee your best and pretty much your only option. I may not be in MT anymore but I still consider myself the MT Historian since there are more than just one MT. I've spent a lot of time researching MTs history, met a lot of people and have visited most of the Towers before they fell.
I am always willing to give tours of MT but since the way MT was, the best tour is a cross server tour. So you will need a char made on Atlantic, Lake Superior, andi "think" it was catskills (I'll have to dbl check)
the review I wrote really is only a small fraction of information, and with the help of an Atlantic player, I've been able to uncover even more information that I thought was lost forever.
They were able to find the archives of the orignal MT forums which was hom for all of the Towers. MT really was a true cross server community. All MTs had their own section for the shard and then a main section for all Towers to stay in touch.
Sadly not all the links work (like the baja tower section) but the main section still does ffor the most part.