• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Bag Art Contest Winners!

S

Stupid Miner

http://www.emquantum.com/LakeSuperior/

"Wow. We really did receive some great submissions for the bag art contest. In fact, we just found it too hard to pick only 1 to be displayed in the Hall of Champions…so, we have have also chosen runner-ups to go on display.

We are trying to iron out any final details…such as getting character information from the artists, rebuilding designs for display, et cetera. I will make an update to this post once we have everything finalized and the art on display."

EM Aname's Pick - Rose by Saber

EM Autolycus's Pick - Great Day in Bucs Den by Weedling

Collective Pick - Cute Mouse by Sept'r Wavebreak

Congratulations to the winners. There will be something to commemorate your hard work in the rewards hall before Monday.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Those are just great! well done !!

C

Conagar

The rose in the picture i made. I acctually made 2 of them was a bit hard but i love it!

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The rose in the picture i made. I acctually made 2 of them was a bit hard but i love it!
You made that rose a few years ago ?
Or you copy the design of the rose that Balin bought on that BEC auction 4-5 weeks ago?
Because.. its the same rose :)

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or you copy the design of the rose that Balin bought on that BEC auction 4-5 weeks ago?
Yes, I showed him the original rose and challenged him to copy the design! He did a great job!

C

Conagar

Yes i made a copy of it by the request of Lady Tia ( sorry for the long wait havent been around in a few)