• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Avalon Town Hall Reborn!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Avalon Town Hall Reborn!
By WildStar

On Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 at 6:17 AM PST, the Avalon Town Hall’s walls collapsed and the items inside fell to the ground. Upon discovering this, the members of the Baja Roleplaying and Event Alliance (BRPA) immediately sought out various ways to contact EMs Seppo and Pallando, including leaving messages on skypages and in their message book in their office and camping out at said office. EM Pallando appeared in the office to say that EM Seppo had heard the sad news and that he would be back later. Members of BRPA continued to wait until Pallando appeared again and asked to be taken to the Avalon Town Hall Site.

The site was truly a mess. After looking around Pallando excused himself and vanished.

When he returned it was with Game Developer Mesanna.

The situation was explained to Mesanna. The players asked if there was a way to preserve the site so that the Seer blessings on the ground and in the air would not be deleted by a GM and another building placed on it. We also asked if it was possible for a memorial to be put on the site, then showed her the Dead Dove Memorial, which is located a few screens west of the Town Hall, as an example. Mesanna did not promise anything but said that she would look into it.

We received word thru EM Seppo that something would be done to preserve the history of Avalon and Baja. Mesanna showed up at the Roleplayers Meeting called by Nicholas the Old and let us know what she and the development team had come up with. Their plan was to sort out and organize the rubble and they asked for input. The ideas were submitted to Mesanna thru EM Seppo.

Today – Sunday, May 3, 2009 – around 9:30 PM PDT I recalled to Avalon to see if anything had been done with the site. To my surprise, Mesanna was there. She had already sorted out the rubble and had the platform rebuilt on the ground with a few items already on it. I briefly spoke with her then left. I did not inform anyone except one person because I felt that Mesanna would appreciate peace and quiet while she worked on the site. I returned later and she was still working on it. Around 3:30 PM PDT, Seppo declared the project mostly done.

We would like to thank Mesanna, EM Seppo and EM Pallando for all of their effort and hard work to help us preserve the history of Baja.

Mesanna added the Lady Bug for good luck.​

The original Avalon Town Hall had 2 NPC's ...
Agnes and Perry, the stablemaster
In Avalon lore, Tonya was Agnes' daughter​

More screenshots may be found by clicking this link