• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Atlantic Rares Swap Meet

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Atlantic Rares Swap Meet
May 27th - June 3rd

East Luna City

Welcome to the first ever Atlantic Rares Swap Meet! Sponsored by the Atlantic Auction House, owned by Lord Nabin. During the Swap meet a limited number of 30+ vendor spots will be available for rent. If you are interested be sure to read the rules below provided by Lord Nabin

Vendor Rules
1. Vendors will be set up starting May 24th.
2. Vendors are free for the time period and come on a first sign up basis. Sign Up Below.
3. You may have only one vendor per person.
4. Vendors must be stocked with rare items only. No arties or normal items. Vendors stocking non rare items will be terminated.
5. All Vendor Contracts will be ended on June 2cnd. Those wishing to keep there vendors in place will be offered a renewal price at that time.
6. All Vendors must be removed by June 6th if you are not planning to stay.

Swap Meet vendors will be located on the North side of the house for maximum exposure to passing traffic. Vendors are being setup today and will be selling items for the next two weeks. So be sure to stop on by, we will keep you updated as more information is released and renters being stocking!

L

lupushor

Think the 1st sign-up list from Nabin's post should be translated here.
I signed up there, but I will sign up again here if I must :)
*Cheers*

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
No need for that this is just a coverage News Article :)