• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Are You Ready for the Next Phase in Moonglow?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings all!

As we have seen many changes in Moonglow, all reported quite nicely in the BNN articles, we know there are more changes to come. Are you ready?

The citizens of Lake Superior have once again proven their abilities to fight, heal and collect their spoils from slain monsters. Since some time has passed when the opening of the mysterious rift occurred in Moonglow, I thought it would be nice to update us a bit on where we were, where we are and where we may be going.

I asked permission from Galen Knighthawke to record his summary on events there and what Draconi of EA could be quoted as saying, "That is as succinct a summary I've yet seen so far, nicely done."

Thank you Galen for this insightful information:

<font size=2">*The Time Lord appears to be on our side. (For the moment anyway.)

Someone posts the actual dialogue that took place before the black gate that could bring us back to real Moonglow.

Add to this the fact that Draconi stated, definitively, in another thread that the Shadowlords are now loose, thanks to the blackrock detector.

1. The Shadowlords are definitely loose in the "real" world (meaning are loose from their realm, in Britannia proper someplace);

2. They definitely killed Kornos (no loss there, the moron);

3. It is definitely their minions we're fighting in the rift;

4. One of them at least (Astaroth, the Shadowlord of Hate) was behind at least one of the recent events (the attacks on the Shrines of Love);

5. The reason we're fighting their "echoes" left in the Void is that the "real things" are somewhere loose in Britannia proper.

Yes, the Shadowlords are behind this.

Why this isn't clear to Avery is beyond me....He wasn't there when the Rift opened up, and he's probably helping his bosses to control the flow of information, maybe?

Ruling Council: Go to Moonglow, set up some guards, and wait. And emphasize to everyone that there's no evidence the Shadowlords are involved.

Avery: But witnesses....

Ruling Council: There's no evidence that they were involved.

Avery: Aye.
</font>

I hope this opens up discussion on what may be the next phase coming to Mooonglow. Look for updated information on the rumored "turn-ins" in another post coming soon.

As always I hope we continue to stand together, bless your healers and share your bounties!