• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Archery League - Oni Wins this Week

G

<center><font size=+2 color=blue>Archery League - Oni Wins this week</font></center>

I'll have to admit that I've not recently attended an archery event ongoing for several weeks of activity as this one is. This weekly event hosted by United Sosarian Alliance Archery League is certainly worth participation or simply going out to watch. There is some very fine archery to be seen or to compete against, if you think you are good enough. *wink*

Please consult the event calendar for updates to these events, but the understanding is that they shall be held each Monday through the month of March. Here are a few screenshots of the event at the old Haven archery buttes along with this week's winner, Da' Oni.

<center>
</center>

Nice going Oni!
Great work Niallis!

<center>
</center>

G

Congrats on some good shooting, Da' Oni!

I've not got an archer, but I'd love to stop by and cheer on the participants sometime! =)

G

**is sad** I missed it see me tale of whoa in the prior news story ! *is sad that I had to miss it this week* but happy to still BE here. *smiles*

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current standings in the USA Archery League:

POINT Standings as of 3/3/08:

Se'an Silverfoot .............................5pts
Brutus Tankus ...............................4pts
Da'Oni............................................4pts
Niallis ............................................3pts
Queen Zen ....................................2pts
Juno ..............................................1pt