• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

News and Needs

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Things are a little slow around here so sorry if I waste 45 seconds of your life :p

I know BS does a big shut down in December. Haven't seen any events posted. So EMs take a holiday break too? Just wondering. If so, have a nice holiday season Erebus!

I moved my Legends/Rares Museum to behind my castle in Trinsic Trammel. I've only been here like 2 years now but I'm sure you'll be at least mildly impressed with the stuff I've gathered up in a relatively brief period of time. So I placed my new castle and my new rares museum behind it. The museum inside teleporters are easy to spot. I love deco so feel free to wander the museum or castle anytime, if your bored, and feel free to comment on the bulletin board. The upstairs of the castle has a fairly extensive reading room with lot's of library related stuff. Runes are locked down at my vendor house in Luna. First house west of the Luna bank, south side. With the corn field on top. Both the castle and museum are now equipped with the new official toilets, with goblin cleaning action, which are a wonderful experience if you haven't used a toilet before. The spawn is mild with a troll or serpent every now and then.

People often ask themselves.... what kinda crap can I sucker Lucky out of hard earned gold with? At least they ask that in my mind. Well I'll tell ya.... I *NEED* the following items. Complete game stopper if I can't get these things. Hate always having to go to Atlantic.

WTB 2 or 3 Zombie Statuettes. Bring out your dead!
WTB 2 Dupre Platinum Dragons
WTB 1 Ararat Anchor

Still looking for the following books for the reading library....

Third Age of Darkness
Codex of Infinite Wisdom
Wind Walker
Any odd books and library related things I don't have.

Paying WELL ABOVE Atlantic prices. Have so much odd stuffed hoarded away if you like trades or trades/gold or a special thing you've been wanting. Feel free to ask. Will update this thread as I locate the stuff I'm looking for.

Thanks all for you valuable time! PM me here, vendor 'em up or yell at me in game. Next time your bored visit the museum or castle library or both! Looking for some odd collectable? Doesn't hurt to ask! You kids have a nice holiday season if I don't see ya! Captain Lucky

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will check if I have any of this stuff when I am back from my 3 weeks break.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shoot I haven't even opened all the tokens yet to see what dragons I got lol
Sure I dont have zombies, think I sold all those years ago
And I havent forgotten the books, just been stretched a bit thin...