• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Aino Nystad, Captain of the Royal Guard, Announces Champions Duel

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aino Nystad
Captain of the Royal Guard
Leaves Champions Duel Message

I have found the books and helmet at Luna Bank, the roof of west Britain Bank, and at the Guest House in front of Lord British's Castle.
More details will be posted when they become available.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lil Mod bump to keep this in view. This sounds very intriguing!!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recalled onto the roof of West Brit Bank feeling the side-effects of alcoholic intoxication. I notice that a helm and a book appear from thin air! The first thing that pops in my head is:

"Dang, that must've been some quality stuff that I had last night because things are mysteriously appearing in front of me! Maybe if I wait long enough, a mystical llama will appear and offer me unlimited fish steaks..."

I head over to the Helm and book, and I proceed to read the book's contents. This is a very good idea, and it's awesome timing as well. Two thumbs up, and I hope we get more information soon! :thumbup:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those who attended last weeks Tour of Dawn & Avalon (11th Anniversary Edition) will know what this is all about. *Smiles, a hint of mischief in his eyes*

WildStar, I believe you have the screenshot of Seppo making his appearance?

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw, but you don't understand? It's so much fun, dangling EM-related information in front of everyone like a piece of meat...or jug of sake, in some folks case. *Sticks tounge out teasingly*

I was leading the Grand Tour of Avalon (WildStar led Dawn), when we arrived at the old Seer-constructed arena south of the Amazonian Tower. I brought up its important history to our shard, telling our visitors (which included folks from WRRAD Radio and Chesapeake) about Avalon's Tournement of Champions, its player-duels, and the special tricks that players had developed over the years within that arena.

I asked if there was any questions, and suddenly a green-robed figure popped out of no-where with his hand raised.

"Greetings, Seppo!"

After exchanging pleasantries, Seppo asked when the last Tournement of Champions was. No one could remember the exact date, but the last one I remember must've been somewhere around 2002. I think it was Xel who mentioned 2003. Its something we could actually figure out, I just haven't had the chance to look through the news archives.

Anyways, after mentioning the date...

"Well, we shall certainly have to change that now, won't we?" He smiled with that knowing grin, and *Poof!*, invisible again!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhh!!!! This could be sooo cool!!!! I've never taken part in pvp events, (cause I sucks) but may have to dust off a somethings and take a twirl.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Screenshots of EM Seppo's Appearance by WildStar:

Clockwise From Top: Lord Nanoc of Dragons Watch (Chesapeake), Cicero of the Malleus Maleficarum (Baja), DJ Pantherbabe (Whispering Rose Radio), Nicholas of the BRPA (Baja), EM Seppo (Baja), Zackarias of Dawn (Baja), Ceno of the Mage Tower (Baja), Sleath of the Dark Tower (Baja), WildStar of Dawn (Baja), Mama Faith of the Almost Famous Knights (Baja), Eeyore (Baja), Phoenix of Dragons Watch (Chesapeake).

WildStar is wrapping up work on the articles, so you will be seeing more screenshots of the tour pretty soon. *Grins*

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there going to be a list of what's allowed and not allowed? I remember seeing no pets (thank goodness) and I believe no summons, i.e. Revenants? I don't recall what else was said because we were having too much of a good time in Party chat. OH, PARTY CHAT. You're like an awesome MENTOS commercial that never ceases to amaze! :lick:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there going to be a list of what's allowed and not allowed? I remember seeing no pets (thank goodness) and I believe no summons, i.e. Revenants? I don't recall what else was said because we were having too much of a good time in Party chat. OH, PARTY CHAT. You're like an awesome MENTOS commercial that never ceases to amaze! :lick:

The rules can be found in this post and on EM Seppo and EM Pallando's website