• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] A Spy Amongst Us (Event)

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from UO - Origin Events

Event: A Spy Amongst Us

Posted By EMLaurana on July 22, 2009

After last week’s disturbing discoveries of various notes implying Infel’s evil plans and an apparent meeting with somebody named “Lord C..,” Taryn Sullivan needs your help to investigate further. It is believed that the possible meeting place has been discovered, and this mystery must be settled once and for all.

When: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 6:00pm Pacific, 7:00pm Mountain, 8:00pm Central, 9:00pm Eastern, 4:00pm Alaska, and 3:00am Wednesday in France

Where: Meet at the Counselor’s Hall in Britain, Trammel
What: PvM-style event – all fighters, tamers, and masters of the magic arts are welcome.

E

Eyes of Origin

Sara, I'm just curious, but is this possibly when the EMs will be handing out the new Cloak of Silence as well?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think I'll try to gear up for that. Thanks Sara!

I can use a break!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm out of town and on the laptop with air card again ... Hope someone gets screenshots and fills me in on what happens tonite! (please :bowdown:)

M

Michael Wolf

Not I. I still owe ya one and I won't be there tonight.

E

Eyes of Origin

I should be there, I think. Not sure yet, but if I am, I'll try to get screen shots.

E

Eyes of Origin

Sara, I have screenshots from tonights event,.... do you want me to edit them down and send them to you with some info from the event?

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas now I can tell the tale of fore night. Durin the event it look to be a red and gray triple canapy jungle. Turns out it was dragins I saw dead people roamin around but not any adversaries. Now don't get me wrong. I too own a dragin and even had it at the event. But because the place was so small I left the area out of respect for me friends. I hetherfore and all official like ask the Lady Laurana and Lady Morgan to choose bigger, That be like BIGGER areas for which we can do our killin.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am getting my backlog of screenshots and articles caught up. My mom is gradually recovering from her surgery.

Thank you, Morgaine, for taking the screenshots and writing the summary of this event.
-------------------------------------------------

As told by Morgaine

We were greeted by Taryn at the Counselors Hall. She needed our help to gather information regarding Infel and who he was and who he was meeting. We were going to spy on the secret meeting place and gather information with her.

She gated us to a cave west of Trinsic where she believed the meeting would take place.

We hid in the cave quietly and waited. We saw Infel appear and suddenly Lord Casca shows up! Lord Casca has been working with the Shadowlords to distract us while he hides "The Gem". Furious at this new information, Taryn confronts Lord Casca and Infel, even though she had warned us not to do so ourselves.

Casca was none to happy about seeing Taryn or other Britannians at her side. He ordered Infel to attack us. Out of no where we are attacked by Wailing Banshees, Shadow Wryms, Chaos Deamons and Shadowlord Manifestations. Many were killed in this fight and Casca escape in the chaos, but we were able to fight off the army Infel had ordered on us.

Taryn vowed we would find Casca and he would die for his actions. We started discussing where he could be hiding.

Someone mentioned Lord Blackthorn's Castle and for some reason it made sense. Taryn gated us to the castle and low and behold there was Casca up on the wall above the gates. As if he knew we would be coming from him.

Taryn told him he was under arrest and he shrugged her off saying we would all die. We were again swarmed by wailing banshees and shadow wyrms. Good thing we were in a guard zone this time! But, again in the chaos Lord Casca made an escape.

---------------------------------
Related Links: UO - Origin Events A Spy Amongst Us