• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] A Sonoma Halloween

• Thread starter Kimi_Mori
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kimi_Mori

<h1 style="text-align: center;">A Sonoma Halloween</h1>
<table width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="text-align: left;">

My First Black Pumpkin on Sonoma, what can you say it has to be Karma. </td> <td> <a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/sonoma/2006-Trick%20or%20Treat%20on%20SonomaKM1.jpg>
</a> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <div style="text-align: left;">I must say this has been the best UO Halloween ever. With the pumpkins, Trick or Treat, the Grim Reaper, as well as a contest held by Queen Mum for the best
Halloween deco. We also received +5 stat gain [for those that were not around for Age of the Empire] A very welcome gift for those that had made characters after AoE.
</div> <table width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td>

</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> The trick or treat was really neat, specially for those with beggar skills, beside getting candy, there was also a chance of getting food with a special label
<table width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td>

</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Spell channel lanterns along with statues found as loot on those monsters we killed in the Cemeteries of Britannia. [I never did see a statue in game except at the forums when people posted pictures, I finally saw a spell channel lantern when a pair was given to me]. <table width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td>

</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> I even paid the Shard of the Dead a visit, but tired of running around in the dark [seems night sight does not work on a shard that is set for the dead] . To the people that gave us this Halloween I say thank you for a very fun time. I have enjoyed it very much. To those people that went that extra mile to have parties and contests for all of Sonoma I also thank you, its people like you Dor and Queen Mum that make this shard special for all of us.
<table width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td>
<span style="text-decoration: underline;"> <td> <a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/sonoma/2006-Trick%20or%20Treat%20on%20SonomaKM20.jpg><a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/newspics/sonoma/2006-Trick%20or%20Treat%20on%20SonomaKM20.jpg>
</a></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> I have several more pictures that I will post with the thread. So be sure to click the link to the forum to see them all.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that you mentioned an "Age of Empires" expansion several times in your post. As there's no such thing, I'm assuming you meant "Age of Shadows"?

Cheers!

L

Lady Vixen

yep 'Age of Shadows' cannot edit my post here, but it is edit at the news page

I

imported_Hecubus

The Y crew got it together later that night and we killed one by constantly dying and thworing our corpses at it. Works great!

Addax was taking big chunks out of it, and Dor clunked around in my boots, waving her dagger at it. T'was a blast!

I am Jack's idea: KABLAAA!!!

(will explain shortly)

- Hec

D

Dor of Sonoma

None were.

I think that she was merely commenting on the proximity of their keep. :)