• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [NEWS] a Fluffy Bunny Retires

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As posted earlier by Mentiras, a Fluffy Bunny will be hosting his final event this month. Each of his events has been a really fun time, but the Paintball game is definitely my very favorite!

Mark your calendar for the 21st at 9pm est and come on out for merriment and mayhem. Gates are always provided in Luna to the town of Ta'b'gnom and participants should come with empty packs
and no clothes. (And because Fluffy doesn't care for goosebumps robes are always provided.) Everything you need will be given to you at the arena, no need to worry about your good stuff getting looted by those ebil PK'r types. Everyone remember to smile, too, since this will be filmed for posterity!

Also, you have until the end of the month to show off your event running skills for prizes and praises. Let's see what you can do! Drop a note to me here or holler for me ingame and I'll be sure to let everyone know about your event!

P

PCByproduct

As posted earlier by Mentiras, a Fluffy Bunny will be hosting his final event this month. Each of his events has been a really fun time, but the Paintball game is definitely my very favorite!

Mark your calendar for the 21st at 9pm est and come on out for merriment and mayhem. Gates are always provided in Luna to the town of Ta'b'gnom and participants should come with empty packs
and no clothes. (And because Fluffy doesn't care for goosebumps robes are always provided.) Everything you need will be given to you at the arena, no need to worry about your good stuff getting looted by those ebil PK'r types. Everyone remember to smile, too, since this will be filmed for posterity!

Also, you have until the end of the month to show off your event running skills for prizes and praises. Let's see what you can do! Drop a note to me here or holler for me ingame and I'll be sure to let everyone know about your event!
I was at his retirement event years ago...

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Everyone retires from UO at least 3x ;)

And this retirement will be bigger and better than the other 2 were hehehe make sure to attend.

L

Lord Urza

Much love fluffy, sucks to know you arent gunna be around.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I knew you would throw in the towel good buddy. I didnt even bother to come back! I am on perma retirement from the UO. Just lurk/troll stratics

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You didnt come back because you werent allowed though ;)

(your own words hehehe)

You know you would have if you could have =)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is fun at times, but often it's just lost time...

Thanks for all you did for Legends Fluffy. I know I gave ya hell about the pvp event, but you at least held one. Not many people have the balls to do so, and you've got my respect for that.

I wish ya the best.