• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]A Beautiful Bridge Wedding

Great Lakes News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Beautiful Bridge Wedding ~

Several weeks ago I received an invite to a wedding that took place today ( March 28th ). The invitation was a pouch that contained a lovely rose, a sweet treat, a delicate origami butterfly of the palest shade of yellow and a rune to the ceremony location.
Little did I know this rune would take me to one of the most romantic places in the realm.

This was the wedding of the famous Alina and her paramour Willard Wonker and the location was a bridge. EM Elizabella decorated this outdoor location in the color theme of the wedding which was a pale turquoise and silvery white. The entire bridal partys outfit was designed and made by one of the Luna's larger vendor shop owners and a vintage tailor.

As EM Elizabella was organizing things the guests started to arrive which included the handsome and popular DJ Scorp, moneybags himself Uncle Ben, the sexy Melian, bright eyed Lee'Lee, crazy for COCOPUFF, Dr. Phil, SLASH, the sly Sylance Raynes, Cobra Lily, Lord Cire, Chelsey, StewieWTDGiffin, Padre, Thanatas Angelos, and the local celeb..... none other than Lord Magnus Grey..... just to name a few.

As the wedding went off without a hitch the bride and groom said their " I do's " as the water rushed below them. Water welled in the eyes of the guests emotional over this joyous union. Below are a few screenshots of the bridal party and ceremony.

WE WISH ALINA AND WILLARD MUCH LOVE , HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH AND A LONG MARRIAGE

More...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congrats Willard and Alina!!