• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] 4th of July: An entire week of events.

S

Stupid Miner

From June 30th to July 4th, the Lake Superior Community and the Order of the Silver Rose will be hosting a 5-day long celebration for the upcoming 4th of July celebration.

Each day will see an event of approximately one hour in length. Players of all skills and levels are welcome to attend. All events are certified risk-free for all players.

Tuesday

June 30th (8:00PM Central time): Mongbats Dart tournament.

-From the Luna Fairgrounds, players will be taken to the Silver Rose Tavern where the Mongbat Darts tournament will be held. First place wins 250K gold. Second place will earn 100K gold. Third place will earn 50K gold.

Wednesday
July 1st (8:00PM Central time): Patriotic Costume Contest.

-Held at the Luna Fairgrounds, participants will dress up as best they can as figures representing what they believe patriotism is. Each participant will have to explain his costume before a panel of judges. First place wins 250K gold. Second place earns 100K gold. Third place will earn 50K gold. Additional prizes may be earned for creative spirit.

Thursday

July 2nd (8:00PM Central time): Archery Contest.

-A UO tradition, held at the Luna Fairgrounds. Single elimination rounds. Two brackets will be open: GM archery and above, and below GM level. First place in each bracket will win 200K gold. Second place will earn 75K gold. Third place will earn 35K gold.

Friday

July 3rd (8:00PM Central time): Chicken fights.

-Held at the Luna Bagball Arena. Unbonded chickens only. Chickens will fight to the death, only the survivors may be healed at the end of their bouts. Bonded chickens are immediately disqualified. First place will win 250K gold. Second place earns 100K Gold. Third place will earn 50K gold. Additionally, the loser chickens will be served as part of the meal during the 4th of July BBQ the next day.

Saturday
July 4th (2:00PM Central time): 4th of July BBQ event.

-Gathering and festivities at the Luna Fairgrounds will include a Chicken BBQ, Fireworks, Firecrackers and a 4th of July snowball fight.

Enjoy the festivities and a happy 4th of July to all!

Sabina Nikolai,
High Marshall, Community Hunt Organiser
The Order of the Silver Rose

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope someone took pictures of the firecrackers being used.. I completely forgot about this happening till right now because of my relatives coming over and throwing off my thought process. ._.