• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] 2D Client Patch vers. 6.0.6.0

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Posted to <a target="_blank" href=http://www.uoherald.com/news/>uoherald.com:</a><blockquote><span class=osi></p>

<font size=+1> 2D Client Patch vers. 6.0.6.0</br></font> <font size=-1>Jeremy Dalberg </font>
07 Feb 2008 17:05:12

At 5:30PM EST (10:30PM GMT) the 2D client will be updated to version 6.0.6.0. Notes after the jump

[*]Added live event content [*]added worldbuilding updates to New Haven moongate [*]Updated clilocs

G

TC1 is next in line for update - you'll see it in a few. (Can sneak-peek the notes here - shh, don't tell anyone I told you.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is the KR patch active yet? I got the 2D patch immediately at 5:30. 5:45 now, and KR still not patching.

G

The KR patch is taking rather longer than expected to get set up - sorry! If it's more than another couple minutes I'll let y'all know.

K

kennykilleduo

See we( well some of us) are getting happier now ,

Thank you Team UO

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> no TC1 on my selection list.... no Winterland on list either

did I do sumpin wrong? </font>

G

TC is getting updated right now, and Winterland is thawing :p

C

chitrani

<blockquote><hr>

TC1 is next in line for update - you'll see it in a few. (Can sneak-peek the notes here - shh, don't tell anyone I told you.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Ever I was too fast for you, or I am blind. Prolly both :p I didn't see anything unusual. Oh well, Will have to be fair and wait until hubby is done cooking dinner to take him to his first live event....

This is gonna be fun ! *giggles*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> thawing
didn't let Draconi get his hands on the matches again, didja?

and yeah, sandwich while waiting sounds good.... or maybe shopping
</font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

They do love us! &lt;3

Thank you UO Team for all your hard work. I'm sure it's tough to be working on new things, fixes and patches and not being able to reveal them, all the while seeing posts about how the Devs and such don't care.

N

nickdafunk

Amazing stuff. The Halloween content looks like theres been some real thought put into it. Well done and thanks!

G

I got a 'stuffy horse' on Test....... a horse with a cold?
'Stuffed Horse' was intended, no doubt?

S

Smokin

The thing with increasing coloured bods for smiths does that work with tailors too at 120.

F

Fayled Dhreams

I got a Stuffy Dwagon ...
rawr! Stuffy Dwagon beats your horse !!1111!!!one
neener neener neener

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who will be the frist to post strong dragon stats?
the race is on... lol

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL

We man don't want stuffed animals!

*wonders what excuse to find to have a chest full of stuffed animals in the houses*

G

Stuffed Animals = Good Valentines day gift.

It's a shame they don't look more "stuffy" but I don't mind new statues.

Statues = better then placable deeds anyday.

G

Please do, I'm too busy to get on and have a look tonight, but I'm very curious.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> I see much trading in the near future.. got two bears, each a different color and the little cards are really nice pastels

and..... here's a sample of what my luck is like, in all things.... in the past the most sought-after card is the startling white one, seems rare on all occassions.. so I log in to test and what is in my red velvet box? two..... count 'em, two of those highly regarded snowy white cards

on test.......
</font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

and..... here's a sample of what my luck is like, in all things.... in the past the most sought-after card is the startling white one, seems rare on all occassions.. so I log in to test and what is in my red velvet box? two..... count 'em, two of those highly regarded snowy white cards

on test.......

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very bad news for collectors who spent a lot of time and money to get some of these in '07. But, I realize that no 'rare' is guaranteed to stay rare. I like the gifts very much, despite 'ruining' some collectibles that cost me a lot.

Maybe it will change before going live, if not, I'll still be appreciative for sure.

G

*Give Jeremy choco hugs!*

Who do the chefs give luv to for the Chocolatiering branch!

Thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait!

C

chitrani

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow! This all rocks ! I got a stuffy mongbat ! hehehe. It' soo cute. Thanks so much dev's, I can't wait til this goes live.

I'm going to miss the hottub though. any chance of convincing Draconi to put that back ?

Chitrani

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow! This all rocks ! I got a stuffy mongbat ! hehehe. It' soo cute. Thanks so much dev's, I can't wait til this goes live.

I'm going to miss the hottub though. any chance of convincing Draconi to put that back ?

Chitrani

[/ QUOTE ]

On test I have seen: Stuffy Dragon, Bear, and a Horse. Guess the Mongbat is the other one. Cool. Apparently they have different colors too but not too sure of that.

OOHHH Hottub addon for houses!! PLEASE!!

I

imported_Seasseragh

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Chocolate! Finally!
Thanks from me too!

And now! Iceing inks! (aka cake dye tub)

D

davebobbit

Im really glad these runic changes have finally come in.... Even more glad that I picked up 2 Agapite hammers at an idoc yesterday!!

I can't decide how this will affect the price of runic hammers and kits. In one way I can see the demand going up because everyone wants to try them in their new form, hence price/value going up. On the other hand they are going to become more available due to the other change regarding turn-ins...

Im guessing that runic armour will suddenly have a massive price drop anyways. Not that that bothers me though!

G

BBQ Lou thinks the new Dragons should have a different look. Like a speckled dragon. Or make him big and ugly like Rikktor. Come on Jeremy, fulfill my wishes and I will fulfill yours!

I

imported_Coldren

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

GENERAL TESTING?! WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Please, keep that sucker updated.