• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Newly established guild....

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Siege i would like to take this time to inform any new or current players that i have established a new guild that goes by the name of Viscous Vanity (VNTY). So if you'd like to become a team player and take part in the uprising of a guild NOWS your chance :D, things i intend for this guild to take part in, of course this is all voluntary and never required to take part in something you dont want to, pvp, pvm, champ spawns, collaborative training, and anything else a members little heart can desire :D. I just want to have fun and keep having fun on Siege. Although im no Siege veteran or wealthy player with evrything a player could need i'll still do what i can to help when i can :D unlike most guilds im still training my first Siege toon myself. Well if you have any questions or interest in joining please feel free to pm me here, icq, or find me in game. Thanks for your time Siege, iSpredEm

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siege i would like to take this time to inform any new or current players that i have established a new guild that goes by the name of Viscous Vanity (VNTY). So if you'd like to become a team player and take part in the uprising of a guild NOWS your chance :D, things i intend for this guild to take part in, of course this is all voluntary and never required to take part in something you dont want to, pvp, pvm, champ spawns, collaborative training, and anything else a members little heart can desire :D. I just want to have fun and keep having fun on Siege. Although im no Siege veteran or wealthy player with evrything a player could need i'll still do what i can to help when i can :D unlike most guilds im still training my first Siege toon myself. Well if you have any questions or interest in joining please feel free to pm me here, icq, or find me in game. Thanks for your time Siege, iSpredEm
i wish you the best of luck dude i look forward to raiding your guild at spawns

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Good luck and hope it grows...

No need to quote me. :p

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I hope it grows to, that'll just be proof Siege is growing more :D since i doubt any of the current veterans will join seeing as they are probably nice and comfy where they are at! But i dont mind im just now setting up a house in zento so yeah, baby steps. And Sprago one day when this guild is big enough to do something maybe we'll be raiding you ;D

stmac1988

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Still recruiting still training and still growing :D hit me up in gen chat iSpredEm if youre looking for a guild ":D