• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newby custom keep help

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So my keep is a mess and want to add another floor to it, from what I have read and seen in pics it appears that I will be locking down the tiles then raising them, so that means I have to move out of the way everything on the outside of the second floor on all four sides in addition to the central and 4 outer roofs ?
Thanks

Farrah-GL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Instead of picking everything up, you could also raise your items up a few clicks and drop the tiles underneath and then raise the tiles. It's a pain, but maybe not as much of a pain as storing everything away. :D

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I cant find any basic info regarding this project anyone have a link ? Do I lock down a floor tile then a wall tile over it ? Wall pieces are only one way so you have to lock then turn them ?

Last edited:

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do I need to use goza maps to start the third floor of a keep ?

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
for all the other newby's out there trying to custom a keep, the CC is your friend as it allows you to see some things the EC can't