• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newbied/Blessed Quest Items.

S

ShadylSmurf

I'm looking for a list of blessed items obtained from quests that have mods. Namely jewels, armor etc.. with defense chance/hit chance but interested in complete lists. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. If no one has one I'd be interested in compiling one.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not quite sure this would be the proper forum to find this. Thieves typically aren't rares collectors. Try the treasure hunter or maybe the warrior forum for this type of list...la

S

ShadylSmurf

I figured most thieves wear newbie gear. Plus I want them for a red stealth char. Trying to get 45 hit chance for walking around stealing kill shots and drobes. Oh and your the last person I figured would answer me or still be playing.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True. Then again, I got all my newbie gear from the old days when the gear you got when you started was newbied. LOL, I've thrown alot of it out over the years...la

S

ShadylSmurf

Oh I have tons of that. I realized they had newbie quest gear when I pulled some ****ty bows from an IDOC. I found a somewhat decently sized list of it. Lots of hp inc and hp regen...so I'm going to grab it for my naked stealther.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i used the tunic (twilight jacket) and legs (walkers legs) from the tracking and stealth quests.
i used the ring (ring of savant) and brace (bracelet of resillience) from the focus and resist spells quests i think, i cant remember where i got the ring.
i used the gloves from the healing quest. (gloves of safeguarding)
the arms were from the tactics quest i think. (arms of armstrong)
and the hat from the mage quest (Philosiphers hat)
every quest giver gives you something, it says on the quest before you accept it.

you can get a whole suit, its not bad but not great. the resists were low 30s.
i ended up needing some of the special amor tho, shadow legs, burglers bandana different ring/brace combo with +skill

S

ShadylSmurf

Oh, I don't particularly care about the resists. I'm naked. I just like having the HP Regen and Stamina Increase. I can hop into cat form when I res to get my hp filled.