• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A

ArynX

Hi there, i'm currently (im)patiently waiting for the 'mythic patcher' to finish d/l so i can start playing UO \o/
i've taken a peek at some of the shards on this forum and this one looks pretty fun and friendly. i'm hoping if you see me around ingame you are patient until i get the hang of this :)
i played years and years ago for a little while with a couple friends and it was fun. the name of shard/alliance/prettymucheverything has escaped my swiss-cheese-like memory so i'm basically back to square 1 :)

-Aryn( X cause 'just' Aryn was taken :( )

V

Victoria Navarre

Are you in need of any armor or weapons? Perhaps you play a mage that could use a 100% lower regeant cost suit and a few slayer spellbooks?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Catskills!
If there's anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask. We have a lot of very good people on this shard. Slightly eccentric, but they're still good people.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't eat any cookies Flutter might offer you.
Just saying....

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back :) Plenty of people willing to help you here on cats. Just ask away in global chat or post here.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to the twilight zone.
:lol:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See....that whip has more power than your moderating powers Black Sun. Scary isnt it :p

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See....that whip has more power than your moderating powers Black Sun. Scary isnt it :p
I think the biggest difference is most people would rather be whipped by Flutter than get smacked with my ban hammer.

Speaking of which. Has anyone seen Podolak? I haven't heard/seen him lately.

*looks at Flutter*

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think she whipped him to another shard :( I swore I saw him run by me on Hokuto shard holding his behind and he showed no sign of slowing down.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think the biggest difference is most people would rather be whipped by Flutter than get smacked with my ban hammer.

Speaking of which. Has anyone seen Podolak? I haven't heard/seen him lately.

*looks at Flutter*
Haha Tis' not I who can be blamed for Podolak's flight my friend.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[youtube]BfaQuk5tEKE&feature[/youtube]

I found him no worries. He is singing in Jamaica. It wasnt Flutters fault.....I think

Hyper Hyper!!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Was it Giggles? I bet it was. She acts all sweet and innocent, but she's really nothing but trouble.
*gasps* Who me? I would never do such a thing!

...tehe

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We should change your user title. It should be "The Feisty One".
I think my title should be "The Most Sane of the Insane" if we're giving titles as Everyone on these boards is insane and i seem to be sane by comparison.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, can I be a pirate?

*puts an eye patch over both eyes and walks off the edge of the dock*

Yarrrr(splash)

V

Victoria Navarre

Oh great! I think ya'll have scared off ArynX! Damn those ebil cookies!!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It may be that dang Polodak... errrrr I mean David Hasselhoff video. I know it made me cringe when I found it by accident lol. I was thinking this is the same guy that talked to a car and ran on the beach so it shouldnt of surprised me....... :p

Off I go singing a classic from KC and the sunshine band....* Shake shake shake..shake shake shake..shake that booty... shake that booty!

Hyper Hyper!!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think my title should be "The Most Sane of the Insane" if we're giving titles as Everyone on these boards is insane and i seem to be sane by comparison.
And then you woke up.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hey I think threads like this is how we should greet all our new guys!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I still think we should wait a few months after they start before we tell anyone about our initiation rituals...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*Puts a cupcake on flutters head and goes on a cupcake rampage*

I have no idea what you mean!
You have GOT to try doing that with chocolate cake instead! I find a lot more fun!

Um... I mean... Your so crazy!!

A

ArynX

i like cookies :)
no actually i was a tad embarrased because.. well.. here i was so excited to start playing and i loaded up the game and a big box came up that said 'YOUR GFX CARD SUCKS.. YOU FAIL' and won't let me play :(
so.... a new computer is in the works. cause you know.. get a new gfx card and then need a new motherboard... and power supply.. and.. etc etc :\
since i'm not rich this isn't happening tomorrow. so hopefully a month down the road even though my welcome is worn out i can start playing with you guys :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like cookies :)
no actually i was a tad embarrased because.. well.. here i was so excited to start playing and i loaded up the game and a big box came up that said 'YOUR GFX CARD SUCKS.. YOU FAIL' and won't let me play :(
so.... a new computer is in the works. cause you know.. get a new gfx card and then need a new motherboard... and power supply.. and.. etc etc :\
since i'm not rich this isn't happening tomorrow. so hopefully a month down the road even though my welcome is worn out i can start playing with you guys :)
You could always use the classic client until your new rig arrives. It's system requirements are less demanding. I'd be surprised if you were unable to run that client.

A

ArynX

hurray! classic client works. now i'm wandering around aimlessly in new haven :p