• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newbie tamer questions on how to price Hiryus

giperborey

Visitor
Greetings fellow tamers!

New tamer here with couple of questions:

Taming Hiryus for selling:
1) What is good overall Khyro's rating to aim at? I usually skip any pet with less then 75%
2) What is good fire resistance to aim at? Considering 70-90 range
3) How to price Hiryus
4) Where to sell them?
5) Do rare Hiryus with bad ratings worth anything?
6) Is it better to sell trained or untrained (but prepared for first training) pets?

For example here are couple of Hiryus I tamed. Do they worth anything at all?

Light Blue | 72.3% | 77 Fire Res:
lblue.jpg

Ice Green | 64.1% | 85 Fire Res:
igreen.jpg

Tangle | 59.2% | 87 Fire Res:

tangle.jpg

Green | 24.2 % | 75 Fire Res:

green.jpg

Common | 76.5% | 70 Fire Res:

common76.jpg

Common | 74% | 82 Fire Res:

common74.jpg

Trained Common:

trained.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lesser hiryus end up with a much better build than hiryus.

IMO the best starting hiryus have near 700 strength. > 80 fire resist is nice. Color matters.

Seems players are more interested in pre patch pets so hiryus are not as popular. I bought a neon green for 15M the other day on Atlantic.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Lesser hiryus end up with a much better build than hiryus.

IMO the best starting hiryus have near 700 strength. > 80 fire resist is nice. Color matters.

Seems players are more interested in pre patch pets so hiryus are not as popular. I bought a neon green for 15M the other day on Atlantic.
15 M for that is a super good price..Those are hard to spawn.

Kir

Journeyman
Would love to get a neon green 3 slots..... mine was pre patch 4 slot... :sad3:
Hiryu takes less time to train and have cool colour, they tend to be weaker than Lesser Hiryu with same template.

Other than that, as mentioned, a high STR with over fire resist and rare colour could be attractive to certain players.

I do have store in Magincia selling mainly Hiryu and Lesser, lesser tend to sell slightly better, now there's only Hiryu left... (Depends on server, stats and colour, I sell my Hiryu at 100-200K for rare-ish, good stats ones)

If you are willing to train pets to sell, I would say Giant Beetle or Fire beetle could fetch pretty good price, they are kinda annoying to get to slot 3 and skills up. Some players would probably just pay for trained ones to save the hassle..my 2 cents :scholar:

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would love to get a neon green 3 slots..... mine was pre patch 4 slot... :sad3:
Hiryu takes less time to train and have cool colour, they tend to be weaker than Lesser Hiryu with same template.

Other than that, as mentioned, a high STR with over fire resist and rare colour could be attractive to certain players.

I do have store in Magincia selling mainly Hiryu and Lesser, lesser tend to sell slightly better, now there's only Hiryu left... (Depends on server, stats and colour, I sell my Hiryu at 100-200K for rare-ish, good stats ones)

If you are willing to train pets to sell, I would say Giant Beetle or Fire beetle could fetch pretty good price, they are kinda annoying to get to slot 3 and skills up. Some players would probably just pay for trained ones to save the hassle..my 2 cents :scholar:
What shared you on? I got one on great lakes for you if you like 3 slot

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk