• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Newbie question sorry

G

goldandblack

Im a long time player but never got into the bard skills till just recently and i was wondering if someone can explain in newbie terms how disco is trained using the tamed cu/hiryu method, I have a legendary tamer but how do you go about the disco training method using your own chrs.I can tame the pets np but then what do i have to do to enable my bard to train his disco on them.I have read that the tamer lines them up and you disco one by one but how can this be when only one cu is held by a tamer (4 slots ) do i have to find tamers to help me or can i do it on my own.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just release them somewhere

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya lost me.

what do you mean by with another character.... in fel

i just go tame a couple of the critters i wanna train on and then i release them somewhere where they wont get underfoot and train on them.

and what do you mean by violent critters?

like agessive ones?
those arnt the type you want for nice easy relaxing training.
those are more of the offensive make money while you train kinda critters.

most people just use cu sidhe's.

i would think that taming 30 greater dragons and releasing them ourfront of your castle would be a very hard way to train disco.
that and it would cost you a LOT in insurance.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tamed and released Cu's have a barding difficulty in the 90's so by just using NPC purchased instruments they will take you to 120. Make friends with a tamer, and have them tame and release about 6 for you on an island or sheep pen somewhere (GM's really frown upon people makeing pens in their houses and will hand out punishment). Just disco all of them and invis until the disco wears off and then repeat.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just disco all of them and invis until the disco wears off and then repeat.
Dang, I learn something new from these forums every day. I was just wondering how you could train disco on a small set of creatures without help and bam! - there is the answer. Invis is becoming my best friend!

Thanks Kellgory. :)