• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Newb, looking for help on download

I purchased the Time of Legends activation key and activated it threw uo.com... now I log in game and I am not getting any of the content. Do I need to uninstall uo and reinstall to get the content or is there somewhere I can download just Time of Legends from ? Someone please help... gosh, im a newb again!!!!

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what "content" do you mean - the game should just work - what additional stuff is represented by time of legends that you're not getting - is your game screen just black or something?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you go to any Moongate you should now see Eodon listed in the locations with Ter Mur...

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Did you attempt to go to Valley of Eodon via a Moongate? That's your Time of Legends content. If you get to the Valley via the moongate then it works.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You also get to wear the armor and whatnot from Eodon...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Maybe just check you added it to the right account if you have more than one, I have come very close to applying a code to the wrong account many times as it seems to default to my son's account at the top of my list and not mine.

That is exactly what happen but i am still confused on how it happened... I clicked where it says current account and selected the account I wanted to apply it too but it went to a different account. Now I am emailing back and forth with ea in hopes I can get them to switch it... thanks for the help :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Awww damn sorry to hear that :( Hope you can get it sorted!