• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) NEW2 Graduations event Sat Aug 24

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hi all Remember the NEW2 Graduation event, always 4th saturday in the month, Time 2pm est, 8pm EU. Place: My castle in Safe Haven How to get there? There will be a tele on the step of Young Travelers Inn /NEW2 Inn at New Magincia. All is invited, please keep the fights outside on the road. I hope to see several guilds present, both blue, red and faction, to help our young players to decide where to go after their time in NEW2. I have a wish too, it's very hard for our young players to get tho know about the guilds so please help me here. Write a book, that short tells about your guild. Playstyle, PvM, crafting, treasure hunting, rouges, PK'ing, faction or anything else. How to join Alliances Voice chat a must? Guildpage Leaders / contact info A book writed of a member is better than no book. So far I only have one book from Hoffs about GIL Just drop it in one of my mailboxes, NEW2 New Mag, NEW2 Cove, Freja's castle Safe Haven or Rosalia's Castle, SW of the East Brit Swamp. I will lock them down in the NEW2 inn in New Mag and a copy in NEW2 cove and in my castle. The list of new members are in a book at step NEW2 houses and my castle. Hope we can have a great day and alot new members wil find the right guild.

Moff Tarkin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, it's already been a month since the last one? Time flies! :)

I will most certainly attend if I'm available.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Get back and play the game Tigalot :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks to all, who was attended. And good luck to the graduated members.

Moon Beam [NEW2]
DeadBob [NEWS]
Tem-agradeji [NEW2]
Tina Tink [NEW2]
tick [NBT]
Kattasrophe [NBT]
Mateo [NEW2]
Luka Melehan
On Your Side [NBT]
Ladra [^__^]
Lady Severn [NEW2]
Frog Prince [NEW2]
Tia [S0S]
Lady Xaphan [SCUM] [CoM]
Zalfein
Rhynn Kwll
Hoffs [GIL]
Your Pixel Crush
Sara Dale [GIL]
Becca [GIL]
Gimmie Da Loot [CoM] (Run by did not come in)
Kransmith [!4N!]
Lord Va'lis Razele [NEW2]
Chojin [NEW2]
Morgan Ironfist Duke of New Magincia
Lord Kran [I4NI] [TB]
GiGGles [!4N!]
Robert the Brute [GIL]

Last edited:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Tigsalot... yer a funny looking elf.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks Luka for the pictures from the event and thanks to Xaphan for waiting with your part of the event to I was done with the graduation :)
I believe our new Siege players had a great day and I think most of them found a new guild at the event.
I still need a pile of books with info about the guilds, so they can read them before their graduation.
I hope I have a few more to graduate next month.
I have a little issue with RL being tuff on some of my leaders right now, so if anyone want to give a hand, I could need a few big sisters/brothers, who have a less used char with some magery, they can have in NEW2 and use to join new SP players and give them some start help and some advices and be sure they understand the rules.