• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Zento Location Vendor Home - We need more vendors! Benefits available!

Agath_Darkbane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello, we have moved our ZNTO House Vendors to a new location ( 1 House to the West ) that is a lot easier to get to and shop at.

We have vendor spots available and will provide you with a place to display the type of item you are selling in front of your vendor as well.

Benefits to having a vendor with us include:

1. I do gating from the Malas bank to our new location.
2. I regularly Provide runebooks with my name on them and have a rune to the Vendor house inserted in the book for easy access.
3. You can be friended to the home so that you can log in and out and use Search feature if needed.
4. I can lock down a House teleporter in the home for you to use for easy access to and from your own home. ( Make sure your home is private in order to prevent other vendor owners from using it )
5. Vendors at my shop will always be free. I do not believe in charging for vendors, and feel it is an unfair practice to do so.

I have done business with several people on Atlantic including some of the most reputable brokers in the game and would love the chance to give you the spot to create a successful vendor in an area that is well traveled, and lets not forget beautiful.

My ICQ is 121488782. Many Thanks

Sabrina Napoli

Attachments