• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) New Years Shopping

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
'Tis the Holiday Season, and as far as the ear can hear, the sound of change purses opening can be heard. Well, ladies and gentlemen, you better be digging down deep if you are as addicted as I am to the rares and EM event items from Ultima Online. Starting January 1st on the Atlantic Shard we are proud to present the 2018 Atlantic Rares Fesitval!

The Festival is being hosted by a wonderful staff including:

Queen Arya- Co-Organizer
Nails Warstein- Co-organizer
Vadie aka Toowired- Co-Organizer
Cyrah aka Raina Cold Eyes - Support Staff
PoTTy MouTh- Support Staff
Restless- Support Staff - Event Organizer
Scribbles- Support Staff - Event
Olcher- Support Staff - Silent Auctioneer
Alexander of ATL.- Support Staff - Live Auctioneer
Anchwor- Support Staff - Live Auctioneer

I decided I would like to get some information from a participant of the event, and how he hoped things would go. I talked to War Pig who will be having 2 vendors at this show, one of which is his personal, and the other he is sharing with some guild mates. War Pig and his guildies hope to make this their best year ever, with the most contributions for sale, to date. He also went on to say that his worst was on Pacific some years ago where he actually lost money. And sometimes hindsight is 20/20. Great Lakes drops a pig graphic EM item, and the flying piglet was the very first one. War Pig had 2 at the time which he ended up selling. Now they are worth over 2billion+ each.

Well, to War Pig, his guildies, and the other participants in the festival, we all wish you good luck and hope for amazing sales numbers.

And to everyone in all the lands, bring your wallets, purses, and lots of good cheer because this will be the most fun event of the year!!