• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new years eve ?

G

guess its time to wake up my neihgbours now.
*puts out her old bagpipe*
*opens all windows*
this gonna be the rite thing for you to wake up !

G

*sings*

you take the high road and i take the low road
but ill be wif da bloodgod befur lat !
fur me agh me truu lub wil nebbur meet again
un da bunny bunny bankz ob locjh lohmond

*waits for the police to stob meeb*

G

HAR ! first one to knock on my door was "Nick" he's playin the drum now

G

Ah ! well some neihgbour are upset now. maybe they dont like scotish tunes... i'll try an orc song

G

HAR ! i knew it. they called the police. but they said its perfectly okay to practise bagpipe duning daytime

G

Bagpipes?

Hmmmmmmmm.

*suspiciously re-reads the recent MacBrayne/KILT threads*

HMMMMMMMM......

*gets earplugs anyway, just in case ANYONE is playing bagpipes nearby*

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

HAR ! i knew it. they called the police. but they said its perfectly okay to practise bagpipe duning daytime

[/ QUOTE ]

Practice bagpipe or smoke crackpipe?

G

nay nay... me nub pud me niteshade in da bagpipe, me hab ash speshul pipe fur dat

S

SavannahSP

A couple of years ago I went to a medieval re-creation event in Mississippi called Gulf Wars. It's a week-long "war" where people camp and drink and everything down to your accessories and drinking vessel have to be pre-1600. http://www.gulfwars.org/

I stay up a wee bit late in the tavern singing bawdy songs with a bunch of vikings and bellydancers. Good times, good times. I stumbled back to my tent with the help of a strapping fur-clad fighter-type (who was a perfect gentleman) and fell asleep fully clothed.

I woke at 5am to SOMEONE playing BAGPIPES down by the lake. Oh. My. God. With a hangover the size of Mississippi the first thing you want to hear in the morning is NOT the freaking bagpipes. I tried to track him down and kill him but I was still drunk and only managed to stumble in circles for a while and fall down. Sigh.

I do love the sound of bagpipes, though...

G

the bagpipe is a thing that can paralyse your enemies *snickers*

S

Slifer

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The paralyze wand of post-AoS.

G

ye.. now getting dressed for the party. i shall be looking realy funny. i sewed an original Emma dress out of leather, dyied my hair red and made those stupid pigtails i wear ingame. hope someone makes photos...

bye bye u lunatics, i am still the most weird feomie on siege

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]I think it was the tequila actually... but the bagpipe was awfully annoying. Mmm, tequila.

G

makeup done now (thank you sister petra) i was shocked when i first looked into the mirror. i reallay look like Emma now
and i even have some dried bugs in my bag to give out to the innocent. this will be real fun

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
No one likes bagpipes but the scots, I would suggest either taking up a different instrument, or well, no, just don't do bagpipes, they're [censored].