• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [NEW] ways to get drunk

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that subject line might get your attention.
Anyway, I am extremely happy to have NEW operational again! You can probably tell, but I make no apologies for feeling full of joy!

Oh yes - the booze. To celebrate this happy day, we will be throwing a small celebratory party on Wednesday, at 3 pm EST / 8 pm GMT.
The NEW guildhouse doors will be open to all, although we'll be changing the locks after the last bottle has been picked up, the last drunken reveller put to bed, and the last of the blood cleaned off the floor!

There's a tele-tile to the guildhouse on the ground floor of the Britain hub, in the south-west corner.

Hear you there! And thanks to UWSP for the idea, and for supplying the drinks! *hint, hint*

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
4th o' July is one of the U.S.'s largest national holidays, so I fear the majority of us will miss it. Independence Day festivities being summer time usually run all day with bbqs and parades, then into the night with fireworks. Just n FYI.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the fun!

This was a lovely welcome party for the revival of a shard institution. May NEW prosper in these changing times, and continue in the tradition of aiding new and returning players for many years to come.

Of course, what would a Siege party be without bloodshed? The orcs of the land decided to ...erm... show their support in the only way they know how! The insurrection was eventually put down, however. Long live NEW!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you have a new member in NEW as of today
7-12-180008.jpg

I got Brianna from (she a crafter in training now) one of those other lands to step over. Be nice to her, you all. Till she loses that newly NEW tag ;) that is.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
oh... and congrats on the new member.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Never heard of it. I'm certain that you're imagining things.
Where is this "us" place, anyway? Must be one of those new-fangled Trinsic cults. Sounds diabolical.
boston-tea-party-boxes1356644770820.jpg Someplace where they do not serve Tea as a Morning wake me up drink is where the US is ;)

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*scratches head*
Tis probably a fad. It'll all blow over in a few years. Such is the fate of all cults. Especially the non-tea drinking ones.