• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New vid up guys!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just wondering, how many other players prefer to walk around in the dark in dungeons?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just wondering, how many other players prefer to walk around in the dark in dungeons?
I haven't tried it since being back, but I seem to remember it being almost impossible before. I'll try it again for sure.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Interesting. I would guess most of us us elf vision, night sight or nocturne earrings, so I was curious if anybody else preferred that natural-light atmosphere you play in. It also reminded me of my first trip to a dungeon in UO - old tram despise, a human, killing earth ellies in the total dark (pretty confusing) and not knowing I had a choice to see :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can't I'm an elf... and I can see in the dark... blind humans.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Interesting. I would guess most of us us elf vision, night sight or nocturne earrings, so I was curious if anybody else preferred that natural-light atmosphere you play in. It also reminded me of my first trip to a dungeon in UO - old tram despise, a human, killing earth ellies in the total dark (pretty confusing) and not knowing I had a choice to see :)
Using the night sight spell does give the feeling of shooting a flare into the air lighting everything up.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Pretty sure when I started UO the dark was much darker.... if you see what I mean!? Houses actually look really pretty in the dark, shame I have so many elves.