• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new vet rewards

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
lets get some ideas for vet rewards going here. they been late in recent years, this may help.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since they can’t figure out how to index items in an entire house, how about a searchable large container. Maybe 500 items?

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Since they can’t figure out how to index items in an entire house, how about a searchable large container. Maybe 500 items?
EC has a container search and it will even look in containers in that container. I do not use the EC much but this is one function that comes in handy.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I want a zebra rideable (like the boura and spider mount)

for the black market:
hammock (to go between palm trees)
pirate flag (deed to place on front of ship or the figurehead that was on the pirate ships
during Treasures of the Seas)

Last edited:

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want a zebra rideable (like the boura and spider mount)

for the black market:
hammock (to go between palm trees)
pirate flag (deed to place on front of ship or the figurehead that was on the pirate ships
during Treasures of the Seas)
I have a dozen Jolly Roger standards on ATL that Mesana gave out years ago but they can't be mounted on a ship nor transferred off-shard. A Pirate flag mountable on ships and/or houses would be great!