• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new vet rewards

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
does anyone have any info on the new, late vet rewards? ty for any response

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
No mention of them in the latest newsletter.

I'm sure something is coming that will look cool to own .

Alternate colors for char statue makers would be nice. Reds blues grays , whatever ...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
From the newsletter:

• Veteran Rewards
    • Monster Statuettes - The Black Gate, The Yew Tree, Snow Elemental, Nummy
    • Spellbook & Runebook Straps - No more untidy backpacks from troublesome magic books!
    • Gargish Totem of Essence - Magically generates imbuing essences!
    • New Title - Pioneer of the Second Age

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't know about you guys, but I REALLY want a Nummy Statue....

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
From the newsletter:

• Veteran Rewards
    • Monster Statuettes - The Black Gate, The Yew Tree, Snow Elemental, Nummy
    • Spellbook & Runebook Straps - No more untidy backpacks from troublesome magic books!
    • Gargish Totem of Essence - Magically generates imbuing essences!
    • New Title - Pioneer of the Second Age
Well, unless they were smart enough to change it, the spell books are useless inside another container. I was hoping it would be something along the lines of a jewelry box container. But obviously for spell books.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah the straps are an awesome idea if they implement them correctly, if not I'll keep my messy backpack lol.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i love the idea of the straps but wish they were not vet reward, better if we could craft them. its not like i need one or 2 of them lol. oh well. the day i ask and it comes out in news letter lol

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes some very exciting stuff!

I want the Pet Castle and the Enchanted Soulstone Vessel...omg that's going to be so awesome!

I missed Rising Tides so this next event will be fun! I have been mining saltpeter like mad and stocking my ship in preperation!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love the idea of the straps but wish they were not vet reward, better if we could craft them. its not like i need one or 2 of them lol. oh well. the day i ask and it comes out in news letter lol
Yeah this should definitely be a craftable, quest, or turn in type item.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes some very exciting stuff!

I want the Pet Castle and the Enchanted Soulstone Vessel...omg that's going to be so awesome!

I missed Rising Tides so this next event will be fun! I have been mining saltpeter like mad and stocking my ship in preperation!
Why aren't you just sailing around scuttling ships instead? You will get 12-22 of each ammo charge per ship. I'd guess that you would get much more overall ammo by going this route as opposed to running around trying to find saltpeter etc.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I get about 2k saltpeter a day, I'm not stressing over it. I mine from the Spirituality shrine in Ilsh West to the Twisted and then East to Blood dungeon. Takes about 20 minutes.

Seems better to me then sailing around looking for ships, wasting the ammo I'd possibly get off them by scuttling them.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
This looks a good year to " hold " my picks for next time. Seriously ? Burning one pick for a title? I can give myself a guild title and be just as happy and it costs nothing ....

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This looks a good year to " hold " my picks for next time. Seriously ? Burning one pick for a title? I can give myself a guild title and be just as happy and it costs nothing ....
Titles are given automatically, you don't need to use a pick on them.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The title is from your paperdoll titles.