• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Vet Rewards!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
efreet statue, not so good.... stumps, pretty good...... however, those banners are excellent!!

:D

nah, it's all pretty good... and new seeds!! and hedges!!! I can't wait

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oo wow it all looks so cool! Anyone got any idea when they are coming out??

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
55 on test center right now, then it goes to Origin, and barring any difficulties then to the rest of us

I'm thinkin' it won't hit us til next week sometime, maybe? this also means that it's last chance to turn in any spring cleaning items, the guys that collect them leave when 55 hits, altho the box to deposit tickets and collect rewards will remain in place a bit longer

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They look alright, I just wish that some of them were not ten years and that they had added a metal dye tub.

But thats just me.

D

Danse

*DROOLS!!!*:lick:

NEW SEED!!!!!!!:love:

I Wanna themmmmmm pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!::bowdown:

The stump and the miner's cart are neat too..., ahhh shucks....I want it ALLLLLLL!!!!:D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hedges:bowdown:hedges:bowdown:hedges:bowdown:hedges:bowdown:hedges