• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Vet Reward..Halloween Dye Tub! I'd take one of those.

S

Sendell

I didn't see any vet reward this year. No increase in reward amount. I have played since Beta. Have 130 months. I think it's time for that special dye tub that you can change colors with numbers like we play with at Halloween or a Real Pet Dye Tub. How about something great like that for us this time. I saw the cloth on my shard from the Japanese event and had to buy a few bolts for my own use. Would be nice to have access after all these years to a nice tub of my own. Come on devs, what do ya say? *bats her eyelashes at the kindhearted devs * :)

S

Starla

Thats a great idea. I wish to have a dye tub that gives the japanese event /AOS colour too. :thumbup:

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somewhere digged through the new cliloc (or sommit) code, that was brought up the last two patches. One of the text strings that he found there was something about a 'metal armour dye tub'. So there is a good chance for new vet rewards this year. There were more potential candidats, but I cant remeber them.

S

Sneaky

yeh as the above poster mentioned there was new vet reward data found in the new patch, so maybe this publish or next there will probably be some new ones (stay tuned for more patch notes coming tomorrow).

S

Sendell

Woohoo !! Thank you for that info. Maybe we will have vet rewards after all. !! I sure miss seeing what they have in store for us. That is one of the reasons I stick around after all these years. :)

S

Sendell

I guess there won't be any vet reward in this patch. One can always hope that there is a reward in the works for us.