• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New vendor problem

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi I have been experiencing a problem with a vendor I just placed. When I place one of the new xmas gift
tokens, its not showing up in the general search. Other items show up but not this item, I tried taking the tokens on and off the vendor, but its still not working. I tried making a new vendor but its still not showing up. I see others having these for sale, so not sure whats going on. Any thoughts?

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi I have been experiencing a problem with a vendor I just placed. When I place one of the new xmas gift
tokens, its not showing up in the general search. Other items show up but not this item, I tried taking the tokens on and off the vendor, but its still not working. I tried making a new vendor but its still not showing up. I see others having these for sale, so not sure whats going on. Any thoughts?
Is your vendor set to show items on VS?

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is some bugs with vendor search where it cuts of results from the end of the list.

Try sorting "high to low" and "low to high" to check if thats the case.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is some bugs with vendor search where it cuts of results from the end of the list.

Try sorting "high to low" and "low to high" to check if thats the case.
I can try that when I get home, seems like their is a bug, I can try raising the prices and see if that works. Any other thoughts?

Jelinidas

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
write what it is in the description. Price it and place a comma with item name.
example... 1000000,New Gift Token

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need for comma space will work also.
"1000000 2018 gift token"

Sent from my Alcatel_5054O using Tapatalk
I tried the exact wording that was on the token, but that did not work. I will try it again when I get home. Anyone else have this problem lately?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've found the new Krampus items ON vendors...

Yet, I dont see the same item on search before going out on shopping missions.

I thought it was just me... or it would be fixed quickly... but the track-record of bug fixing is not exactly GOOD. Perhaps this is just 1 of dozens of new items.

I also see items on vendor search "for sale" that are NOT for sale on the actual vendor.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pit a rune on the vender with what your selling as the item description.

Or in a bag with tgat name.

Only 2 work arounds that i can think of.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pit a rune on the vender with what your selling as the item description.

Or in a bag with tat name.

Only 2 work arounds that i can think of.
Sounds like a great test... however, I cant help ask if you have something that has the word "Krampus" in it... if its the ITEM or the name that refuses to be part of the vendor search.

Otherwise, I'd just say... a well stocked vendor or mall will get traffic either way... so its bound to get snapped up by someone seeing a good price.

I know the Naughty, Nice, Slayer title deeds show up by "Title Reward"... as its nothing to really do with Krampus, in name.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The hats etc will show up if you use hat for item name or search Equip/Hat.

It does not like Krampus as the Pixie stated.

I put in a bug report.

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update, by typing the exact spelling of the item after the price solved the issue. Hope this helps others with similar problems. Thank you everyone for your positive feedback! ;)