• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Update to the Huntsmaster Challenge Info.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess there's a few new rewards and creatures. Please explain to me how this system works.

I need to know:
- What to hunt for the new rewards, and what to do with the creatures once they're dead. (tax. kits?)
- How this whole thing works in general; will i get a reward if I don't get the best creature?
- Can I pick the rewards we get?

Thanks in advance!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Huntmaster is located on the mainland of Skara Brae in the building just north of the Docks...

You buy a hunting permit from him... use this on the kill to see what you got... it will let you know the weight or length or whatever of the kill in question... if you go back to the building you will see several trophies about the room these are the recorded "highest" values for your particular kill... if the permit in your hand is higher go ahead and give it to him.... if not buy more and try again...

You must wait till the start of the next month to claim a reward... "if" your kill remained the highest... if someone beats you after you turned yours in you get zero credit... if no one gets one higher than you then you get a point... you can then pick your reward... if you have enough points.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You also get a point if you tie the highest one as well. You can make a trophy by buying a Taxidermy Kit with your GM Carpenter from the Tanner NPC located in most cities for 100k. The carpenter uses the kit (with 10 boards in their pack) and targets the deed to make the trophy.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It's on the Tram & Fel side

I always write down the creatures & their weights before I go out hunting to see what I need to beat