• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New tool for the wiki

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hi folks,

Had some time to kill while watching my pet train discord, so I added a couple of calculators to the mob editor in the wiki. They make it a piece of cake to fill in missing fame and karma for mobs (and about 300 are missing that info at the moment). Empty your browser cache, perhaps do a hard reload on any wiki page (ctrl-F5) to reload the javascript, then the new buttons should show up on the mob editor:

The actual bonus pub 16 gave to mobs in Fel doesn't seem to be actually posted anywhere, but I've done a ton of experimentation; it seems to be a 30% bump.

Anyhow, if you see any really wacky results, let me know! Maybe now we can trim Mobiles by Fame and Karma - Stratics Community Wiki down to just the mobs that can't actually be fought. :)

-Brian