• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to UO Assist. Need Macro help please....

G

.....If any one could please tell me how to make a Poison macro it would be greatly appreciated. I just cant manually raise poisoning again, it was a nightmare the first time and my wrist is a few years older now.

looking to-----fill one potion from keg

use poison skill

use filled potion

target dagger

Thank ye.

G

<blockquote><hr>

.....If any one could please tell me how to make a Poison macro it would be greatly appreciated. I just cant manually raise poisoning again, it was a nightmare the first time and my wrist is a few years older now.

looking to-----fill one potion from keg

use poison skill

use filled potion

target dagger

Thank ye.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have the empty potion bottle on you.

Click the MARCO tab
Select RECORD

Then do all the steps you stated

Select STOP

Assign a key to the macro and you are good to go.

G

Did you try just running through the steps while recording it in UOA? Sorry it's the best I can suggest.

C

Cellmate

It's been a long time since I trained or use poisoning skill, but I think your macro should look like this after recording:

Use Item (keg - Reset this to "Use Item Type" after recording).
Use Skill/Cast Spell (Poisoning)
Target (potion bottle - reset this to Target Item Type after recording)
Target (dagger)

You will most likely need to put a pause in the macro after Using the keg, and may need to mess with the duration depending upon connection speed etc.