• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Toontown

L

Lucy79

Hi Everyone,
My name is Cyndy and I am new to playing TT. I have watched my husband play with you guys for a while so I thought I would give it a try. I have to say it gets addicting. We have created ducks and named them after the show I love lucy. If you would like some codes just pm me and I will get you a few. My husbands toons names are steveo and ricky. I am sure you have probaly seen a green monkey with duck legs walking around. Thanks to Moonlight Mcboo and Utter confusion for all the cattolog items she purchased me. Thanks Susan!!!!Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say hello

S

Steveo

SO I guess this means I will get stuck on the slow computer.:D Glad you decided to play and welcome to stratics.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Toontown Stratics, Lucy! As I said in another thread, I love the names :D I guess I don't have to give you the events speech I usually give people who are new to our forums ;) but please do join us!

S

soupandquackers

Welcome, if u two ever need help i have an uber in training Plumbody Special(puple bear) and i just created a new one, dont know if i will keep him, named Fuzz Lightyear(magenta cat):D

S

Sheriff Tricky

Welcome to Stratics! I have been playing a lot with Steveo, so when I log in next time I will give him a code for ya.

G

Granjell

Welcome, Lucy! This is the best place for TT addicts to exchange info and get great help. Good for you!

M

Madra

Hi! It's nice to see someone else new too :) I haven't actually logged into the game this week since I kind of hit a wall with the quests I have to do. We'll have to figure out a time to do newbie stuff :)

S

susan4633

hey Cyndy glad you made it to the forum. always happy to help when i can.
and thanks Mac :)

S

Stubby

Hi there and welcome to you and steveo! I haven't really had a chance to meet him yet! I would happy to do runs with you guys anytime with either my Stubby, 107 laffs, or if you have a lower laff toon, I have a doggy, Fancy, who is at 56 Laff, I think. Send me some codes if you have room, I am available most of the time. I am also a TT addict. :D

K

Kippy

Hi Cindy :)

I'm really happy you decided to join us :D
Tell Steve to send me some dxd codes :p

J

jendoline

Hi Everyone,
My name is Cyndy and I am new to playing TT. I have watched my husband play with you guys for a while so I thought I would give it a try. I have to say it gets addicting. We have created ducks and named them after the show I love lucy. If you would like some codes just pm me and I will get you a few. My husbands toons names are steveo and ricky. I am sure you have probaly seen a green monkey with duck legs walking around. Thanks to Moonlight Mcboo and Utter confusion for all the cattolog items she purchased me. Thanks Susan!!!!Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say hello
Hey Cindy...we are in the same boat but reversed. I been playing TT for a few months now and my fiance has tried it out and is now a fan of the game and plays it all the time. I would love to get 2 codes from both you and your hubby and I could get you 4 codes...2 from my fiance and 2 from me. We would love to hang out in game sometime! :thumbup: