• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to the Shard...

S

ShadeChylde

Hello, I'm new here and aam looking for a group of people to get together with to show me the ropes. I played UO back in 97' in High School, and know the basic outlay of the game. I'm sure a LOT has changed since then (just judging from the Screenshots). Drop me a line on here or on my Yahoo IM. My myspace is also listed as my homepage. I'm not so much into Player v.s. Player, though I'm sure I will partake in a bit of it. UO attracts me because of the crafting, economy/trades, and adventuring. I like the social end of MMO's, and am very active in my gaming when a game interests me. I hope to hear from you all soon!!!
Regards,
Shade T. :dunce:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back :) I was in your shoes a few years back when I returned. It was pretty overwhelming to say the least. I STILL don't know much about the latest expansion. Came out during my evil World of Warcraft binge.

I'm sure you'll find a good guild to start with that will show you the ropes. My guild is a anti-social ebil bunch who don't recruit unless we have your first born in exchange. So I won't put you through that :). Take care and cya out there!