• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Stratics

LFPinkerphooey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)

Just wanted to throw up a hand and say Howdy Hi. I just found stratics forums and already recognize some of your toons :) I've been playing since October 2007, just in time to make a black cat I named lavender. I thought the black was just temporary, or I would have come up with something more fitting. lol My main toon is Lady Fireball Pinkerphooey, but she doesn't find much time to play now that I'm addicted to uberdom. Well enough about me, I look forward to forum surfing with you all, and I hope to toon with you soon.

Silly and Smiling,

LFP

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Welcome to Stratics!! Hope to see your toons around!

L

Little Sadie

Whohoo! Another ATTA member! Glad you all are finding us over here. I made the mistake of mentioning Stratics in a pm on TTC the other day and got threatened with banment! I was told to never do it again or I was out of there. Happy to see you all!

T

toontownhappy

Welcome! I saw Hareless a few times; it always gave me a laugh. Cya around!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made the mistake of mentioning Stratics in a pm on TTC the other day and got threatened with banment! I was told to never do it again or I was out of there. Happy to see you all!
In a PM? They read the PMs over there? Good grief.

Welcome to Toontown Stratics! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

L

Little Sadie

In a PM? They read the PMs over there? Good grief.

Welcome to Toontown Stratics! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Actually the person that I sent the pm to reported me. Someone on TTC was looking for a person that just started posting here on Stratics. They thought she was the nicest toon and wanted to find her. I pmed him that she could be found on Stratics under the toontown section. A week later I get a pm from a mod telling me that I broke the rules of TTC and that if I did it again it was terms for suspension or permanate banning. I asked if they read PMs and was told that they only come to see them if someone reports it and forwards it. So much for helping this person out. If he dares rear his ugly toon head here I will be sure and let him have it. LOL! :gun:

B

Beachmom321

Welcome LFP! Not been in TT much today,but I'm sure I'll see you around!

F

Flippers

Welcome LF - I've definitely seen you around, maybe with CCG.

K

Kippy

OWOOOOOO! TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo happy you are here :D

Welcome to Stratics,
I'm sure you will enjoy it here, these ppl are crazy.
oooops! i meant to say fun! :p

LFPinkerphooey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OWOOOOOO! TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo happy you are here :D

Welcome to Stratics,
I'm sure you will enjoy it here, these ppl are crazy.
oooops! i meant to say fun! :p
Chanty?? Is that you? Woohoo!!! I didn't know you were here! Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll definately fit in with the crazy and the fun is an added bonus:)

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

LFP,
Fancy meeting you here!!!

Are you still waiting to Max Miss-Chief????? Geeez, i could have created an uber and built it up to be ready to max with you by now........ Good grief.

LFPinkerphooey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LFP,
Fancy meeting you here!!!

Are you still waiting to Max Miss-Chief????? Geeez, i could have created an uber and built it up to be ready to max with you by now........ Good grief.
LOL Good things come to those that wait.. or at least they better. Do you think 4 weeks now is too long?? Now, I think maybe you should build an uber and join me in maxing her, since I cant seem to get you to the cfo anymore. ;)LOL You know I need all those unites to get me through random da's and ceo's. LOL Good to see you here.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

LOL Good things come to those that wait.. or at least they better. Do you think 4 weeks now is too long?? Now, I think maybe you should build an uber and join me in maxing her, since I cant seem to get you to the cfo anymore. ;)LOL You know I need all those unites to get me through random da's and ceo's.
I think 4 weeks is wayyyy too long to be waiting... but just my opinion. You cant get me to CFO anymore???? What planet have you been on???? In the last week, I think Ive only done about 50 CFOs... And I havent even seen you on at all..... ROFL....

As for getting you through random CEOs..... Ill pass.... No use wasting unites on that....

Random DAs????? You helped me with DAs when you didnt need em... let me know when and where... and Ill come up with a toon or 3.

I had a 25 laff w/ TU uber in training... got bored with it... So now hes working LOM... OOF... But hey... if you wanna pull a gagless toon through..... rofl

K

Kippy

Chanty?? Is that you? Woohoo!!! I didn't know you were here! Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll definately fit in with the crazy and the fun is an added bonus:)

But of course it's me :lick:
Been here for..... hmmmm...... forever :D
Love these ppl :loser:
I'm sure you will fit right in :)
Love ya :hug:

LFPinkerphooey

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think 4 weeks is wayyyy too long to be waiting... but just my opinion. You cant get me to CFO anymore???? What planet have you been on???? In the last week, I think Ive only done about 50 CFOs... And I havent even seen you on at all..... ROFL....

As for getting you through random CEOs..... Ill pass.... No use wasting unites on that....

Random DAs????? You helped me with DAs when you didnt need em... let me know when and where... and Ill come up with a toon or 3.

I had a 25 laff w/ TU uber in training... got bored with it... So now hes working LOM... OOF... But hey... if you wanna pull a gagless toon through..... rofl
ROFL I think I've been on a planet far far away from your tooniverse.. cause' I seem to remember asking a couple times with no response.. maybe you were afk. ;) The last time I think your response was "Sir bumblenoodle is thinking".

As for random CEO's... You're right.. I'll just be no.2 forever. *waaaa

I may take you up on that da offer if I can stop playing the ubers long enough to get notices. :p And although I wish I was a stellar toon with awesome strategic skills, I think your gagless toon would end up studying grass types in daisy gardens if he ran with me. But it does sound like fun. lol

S

SSniffleslam

And although I wish I was a stellar toon with awesome strategic skills, I think your gagless toon would end up studying grass types in daisy gardens if he ran with me. But it does sound like fun. lol
Studying grass types...ROFL! I have never heard it put that way, and I just had to comment that I loved it...:p